Epic Perfect World

Myriad Rainbow

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Before anyone starting calling other people names just for clarifying, please read the post CAREFULLY before replying to avoid making a fool out of yourself.

Under no circumstances any of my replies requesting for a 100% chance to proc the mdef/pdef debuff, please read the post AGAIN if you don't get it.

I specifically mentioned 'any one' debuff without specifying which four of debuff that I request to be 100%.

Anyway, if you don't understand such simple language, it might not be your main language, I truly understand. 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Both skills (human and fox form) states ; ...randomly inflicting the target with one or more of the following effects etc...

However, most of the time it doesn't even inflict a single effect when used.

Please look into it, thank you.  
Please read and refer accordingly.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
I prefer it to be like that, since you have 25% of every status to proc, which are bleed, poison, mdef and pdef reduc, it'd be so broke to a point where i'd go sage and forget about demon wf. 25% chance to proc a 100% pdef or mdef reduc is retarded ;)) just like u making this post kthnxbye
25% of each status to proc is what it is described in the skill.
It means, one way or another, there MUST be AT LEAST 1 status to proc (regardless which status), again as described by the skill.
What I'm trying to say (since most still do not get it), more often than not, NOT A SINGLE status procs. 
Hope it helps with your understanding.
Cannot help it if people still do not understand such detailed, specific explanation. But who am I to judge, English is just not everyone's first language.
Anyway, why am I even responding to people who don't understand when none of you guys have any power to change it. I shall wait for a reply from the developer, peace out. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
because your legit just asking for a buff the skill works fine o.o your ignoring the fact ur just asking for the chances to be increased when a VENO MAIN and i both just stated it works

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
because your legit just asking for a buff the skill works fine o.o your ignoring the fact ur just asking for the chances to be increased when a VENO MAIN and i both just stated it works
Please quote which reply where I specifically mentioned 'increase chance'. 

Otherwise, your arguments is like spitting into the air, ok thanx bye. 
Maybe a video would knock some senses into your level of understanding, might post one when I get back online. 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
no one is misunderstanding except you so ill lay it out simply YOUR RETARDED a veno main and i personally tested it and seen that BOTH put status effect of SOME KIND everytime so if you ''fix'' it your just making it proc that 100% debuffs more often WHICH will buff veno you inferior ape

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
no one is misunderstanding except you so ill lay it out simply YOUR RETARDED a veno main and i personally tested it and seen that BOTH put status effect of SOME KIND everytime so if you ''fix'' it your just making it proc that 100% debuffs more often WHICH will buff veno you inferior ape
I'm sorry you clearly did not understand my simplified, precise, detailed, explanation. Not judging, but based on the language you're using, it is clearly understandable, I'm not even going there. 
Anyway, still waiting for the developer's response. 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
If I'd wanted a boost, I'd knew to post it on the 'Suggestions' or even the 'General Discussions' tab instead of this 'Bug' tab. 

I don't think you even understand the differences between these 3 tabs, it can't be helped though. 

I truly understand from where you're standing.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
''this skill is not working'' 
2 people say it is and that ''fixing it'' any way would just be BUFFING veno debuff ability which veno is already i n need of massive nerfs in many aspects 
''your misunderstanding the skill is not working tho'' 
but both people just proved it is working and somehow I misunderstand? when your telling a veno main who plays everyday that her own skill isn't working?

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
With every reply you are providing, clearly you are literally putting words into my mouth (statements in this case), that's so funny.

When in the world did I mention that this skill isn't working? Didn't know not-procing a single effect translates into this.

When in the world did I request for a 100% chance to proc pdef/mdef debuff? Didn't know clarifying a skill's description versus the action it does translates into this.

Well, well (Maleficent style), the level of your comprehension truly amazes me. I give you A+ for effort. 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Regarding both of you who claimed to have tested it and found that it works fine, so be it. 

Hence, the REASON I posted this on the 'BUG" tab, just to find out if there's any solution to this, or if any other people experiences what I am experiencing on their toons, so that it can be rectified.

It's so odd that people try to add toxicity anywhere and anytime they deem fit. 

Offline Cashews

25% of each status to proc is what it is described in the skill.
It means, one way or another, there MUST be AT LEAST 1 status to proc (regardless which status), again as described by the skill.
What I'm trying to say (since most still do not get it), more often than not, NOT A SINGLE status procs.
Hope it helps with your understanding.
Cannot help it if people still do not understand such detailed, specific explanation. But who am I to judge, English is just not everyone's first language.
Anyway, why am I even responding to people who don't understand when none of you guys have any power to change it. I shall wait for a reply from the developer, peace out.
no, this is not a matter of not understanding English, the issue you're pointing out is 'there should be at least 1 proc', right? As I've said, it must've been made like that because, proc-ing either one of those skills is op for the amount of chi it requires. Yes, we get it that the issue of 'theres no debuff proc' might be something that was either left intentionally or not.
If you truly are good at understanding things, you should have already thought that this must've been intentional, cause at the very least if you were a remotely good wf, this wouldn't be even an issue for you XD

also jaan pls shorten heavy load cd back to 15s thnx ;3

Offline Cashews

Ineptitude is rampant among veno users pets do hit 30ks ask meline or cashews they 1 shot people with pet alone
people be salty cause noob pets XD

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
and then it turns into a toxic mess cos people can't act their age

Please read and refer accordingly.
if I were you, I'd just ignore Seiteki :police:

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
no, this is not a matter of not understanding English, the issue you're pointing out is 'there should be at least 1 proc', right? As I've said, it must've been made like that because, proc-ing either one of those skills is op for the amount of chi it requires. Yes, we get it that the issue of 'theres no debuff proc' might be something that was either left intentionally or not.
If you truly are good at understanding things, you should have already thought that this must've been intentional, cause at the very least if you were a remotely good wf, this wouldn't be even an issue for you XD

also jaan pls shorten heavy load cd back to 15s thnx ;3
1. Turns out the only one who understands what I'm trying to convey is you, there's no 'we' in this, the other respondent clearly doesn't get my point at all. LMAO, now I would like to see where the other respondent hides his face based on this reply.
2. I have never once in my life proclaimed I'm even good at this game/ class whatsoever, so this is invalid. I don't depend on others view on my gameplay to achieve IRL satisfaction recognition, unlike some quarters (I shall not mention names).
and then it turns into a toxic mess cos people can't act their age
if I were you, I'd just ignore Seiteki :police:
I'd take your advice gladly, thank you!