Epic Perfect World

Myriad Rainbow

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Both skills (human and fox form) states ; ...randomly inflicting the target with one or more of the following effects etc...

However, most of the time it doesn't even inflict a single effect when used.

Please look into it, thank you.  

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
+ but I always use both at the same time, fox form one then when I go human I use that one. It's alright that way but would be nice if it proc'd more

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
+ but I always use both at the same time, fox form one then when I go human I use that one. It's alright that way but would be nice if it proc'd more
Yea, some people say that too.
But for a skill to cost 40 chi (20+20) with no certainty of proc-ing at least one effect, it is kinda redundant. 
Unless it was intentionally made that way in this server, maybe making it not cost any chi since there's a (high)probability that it won't work.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
Yes make the class with no downfalls stronger by making it debuff more often as if pets doing 30k a hit and ccing like hell nit being enough lets make venos themselfs hit 30ks more  :police: :police:

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Also made veno and tested it works just fine just seems like people wanting. Veno buff demon veno procs debuff/status effect Everytime sometimes more then 1 as skill states 

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Also made veno and tested it works just fine just seems like people wanting. Veno buff demon veno procs debuff/status effect Everytime sometimes more then 1 as skill states
Lost you there. 
Why is even ‘demon’ there? 
As far as I know, both skills are lvl79 or lvl100(can’t remember) skills with no cultivation differences. The skill I’m talking about gives the same description either you’re a sage or demon, so I don’t get it with you mentioning ‘demon’. 
Or, you might be testing another skill which I did not even report. 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

demon or sage doesn't matter, and also please try to actually READ what we say. Our point is half the time there are no debuffs unless both skills are used together, thus consuming 40 chi (not a big problem for sage venos but demon yes) just to have a result.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

demon or sage doesn't matter, and also please try to actually READ what we say. Our point is half the time there are no debuffs unless both skills are used together, thus consuming 40 chi (not a big problem for sage venos but demon yes) just to have a result.
At times, even both skills are used together, there's 0 result.
:normal-32: :normal-32:

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
i did read your point and i used both skills got a proc every single time on both i included demon as maybe if it is ''bugged'' it could be a issue on sage's side instead of demon on the back end side of server it wasn't cause the skill itself is sage oriented but guess giving info that for a demon veno it worked so idk it jsut seems like a ''it isn't procing the 100% mdef debuff enough for my liking''

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
i did read your point and i used both skills got a proc every single time on both i included demon as maybe if it is ''bugged'' it could be a issue on sage's side instead of demon on the back end side of server it wasn't cause the skill itself is sage oriented but guess giving info that for a demon veno it worked so idk it jsut seems like a ''it isn't procing the 100% mdef debuff enough for my liking''
Have it ever occurred to you the reason I post this on the 'Bug' section instead of 'Suggestion' section? Yea, maybe your vocab isn't as vast but keep learning.
Why does your replies sounds like I'm looking for this skill to be boosted? I'm just trying to figure out why this skill isn't working as it is described, as in 'RANDOMLY(no mention of any specific debuff) inflicting the target with one or more of the etc etc'. 
If you can read clearly, I mentioned "However, most of the time it doesn't even inflict a single effect when used." 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
telling me my vocab isn't vast while completely missing the part where the skill is working fine and your just asking for it to proc the debuff more often i sat on veno for a hour using it and didn't have 1 time on a wood dummy that it did nothing so ok xD

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
Such humour seeing people contradicting themselves.

1. When you claim pets hits 30k.
2. When accusing/ assuming me of trying to get mdef debuff(which clearly I didn’t specify) to proc more.

Like yeah, all venos gonna put Toxic Mist/ Fireball  skill on their pets so it’s really gonna help with that mdef debuff procs every single time just to deal 30k with Toxic Mist/ Fireball on top of that debuff. Way to go! 

Enough said on vocabs 🤣

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Veno skill procs Everytime its used it just doesnt proc the pdefl and mdef debuff Everytime it poison bleed or debuffed Everytime it wss used on a demon all day long so I said it is working

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Ineptitude is rampant among veno users pets do hit 30ks ask meline or cashews they 1 shot people with pet alone

Offline Cashews

I prefer it to be like that, since you have 25% of every status to proc, which are bleed, poison, mdef and pdef reduc, it'd be so broke to a point where i'd go sage and forget about demon wf. 25% chance to proc a 100% pdef or mdef reduc is retarded ;)) just like u making this post kthnxbye