Epic Perfect World

could make the demon wings's speed 10.50/13.00?

Offline Benji

+1
Demon wings are diferent than other basic flyers and it would be really nice to have them at rare flyer speed.

Offline cidkmilord

I apologize too! I also got you wrong!  Well, what you say is pretty cool, coz some of those flyers do look cool. But then again we have to buy a rare flight token to get them then! But, they will be worth it! :)

yup, would be really cool =D

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I like this idea. Demon wings are, honestly one of my favorite flights, but cause of the speed I really don't use it, so being able to increase its speed to match the faster ones would be nice

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
i love these fly but is slower than the normal ones, or maybe make it able to improve with EC or someting liket that would work, i am sure some people dont use them cuz are slow, but they still like them.

Hunny, please do not think I am being nasty, but deary, you want everything easy. 

He did say that it would coz ec or something so I don't see how this is a QQ I want everything easy post.

I know I would love this to be the case with Dark Archer elf wings.

However making the other wings that are 1 step slower than the fastest wings, making these upgrade-able for the amount of ec it would take to equal the payment of the most advanced flyers, is a good idea. Some people like the other flyers but speed constraints would force them to get a less desirable flyer

LaceyPip

He did say that it would coz ec or something so I don't see how this is a QQ I want everything easy post.

I know I would love this to be the case with Dark Archer elf wings.

However making the other wings that are 1 step slower than the fastest wings, making these upgrade-able for the amount of ec it would take to equal the payment of the most advanced flyers, is a good idea. Some people like the other flyers but speed constraints would force them to get a less desirable flyer

Gogga I did apologize to cidkmilord  - 

I apologize for my mistake ....it was 4.30am and I was tired, I am really sorry

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I think it would be great to be able to upgrade fliers like you can on pwi  with the wind widgets, and upgrade mounts with the spurs of alacrity,used to cost a fair bit of coin,   Lots of my friends who are PWI  veterans  like myself have chatted about this very thing, another item to add to boutique for cubi or the boutique forge for EC :D.  Hope they consider this idea :3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
+1
Demon wings are diferent than other basic flyers and it would be really nice to have them at rare flyer speed.
Yeah, demon wings are different than other basic flyers, I agree with that.
Exceptionally ugly.

Offline cidkmilord

Looks like everyone agree with this, then i would sugest to put the upgrade option on a forge to can upgrade any flyer to 10.50/13.00 with a rare flyer token to make it fair with the economy, so can we make GM watch this post and say someting about it? :P (posible, imposible, maybe, soon or never hehehe xD