Epic Perfect World

If you have time, I love to share this with you all

LaceyPip

24  -  30  June

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
This is one of my goals in life .....I do what I am able to at the moment, I know its not enough, but thats all I can offer right now. People like Eldad are angels to these poor animals, he is my hero, full of love and compassion, there is none other than him that can do it like he does

I am for one against animal abuse, I had something happen when I was a kid and I'm never gonna forget it. =/
We had 5 beautiful, sweet loving huskies, we had gotten them when they were just little babies. I was about 5-6 at that time so I didn't understand all of what happened. It had to deal with my father which is no longer with us due to what he did. I'm not gonna say all of what happened cause well.. it's a really, really sad story. So now whenever I see any type of animal in any type of problem I try and do my best to help. :>
Watching these videos made me tear up a bit. I truly feel sorry for all the animal's left without a home, food, a nice place to sleep, all of it. All those animal's can't pick out their future.. they can't ask for food, water, a bed. So if they're on the road or something they basically just wait there, for whatever happens next. Waiting for that good hearted person to come by and see them. I wish I could save all the little animal's. >:

Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:30 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

LaceyPip

As the 'Go purple for a week against animal abuse' week draws to a close, let us NOT forget in the coming weeks, months, years ...there are so many animals out there that desires and yearns for a good home, a warm bed, medical care and a bowl of water and food.

Remember, spending a dollar or two to donate to an animal rescue organisation, will save a dog on death row, will feed one animal, will help pay for a syringe of medication.  Abandoned animals never asked to be here.  DO NOT buy animals online, or from pet shops.  Do NOT sell your animals online, there are people in dog fighting rings that are on the lookout for bargains, just so they can induce a life of horrible pain and misery to these animals.

This man (michael vick)should have been jailed for a very long time for the misery he brought to animals while funding a dog fighting operation.  He admitted to electrocuting and drowning under performers.  This is a face of an animal abuser, yet he is being put on a pedestal and glorified because he is a football player.  Long forgotten are those that were horribly abused by him and his friends...one of them just passed away, he could not be adopted because he was in the fighting ring, not fit to be around others.  Thank goodness for an association that has given him love and care until the day he died.

Defendants head into Benton County courthouse in Ashland, Miss. Monday April 1, 2013 for arraignment on dog-fighting charges after being transported from nearby facilities. County Sheriff Kenny Dickerson said the 40 arrested are being housed at the Marshall County jail because Benton County did not have room for them in their facility. (AP Photo/The Commercial Appeal, Stan Carroll) — at Benton County, Mississippi

Please care, please volunteer where and when ever you can.....animals are precious, have a voice for them, the voice they don't have.

Thank you

Please watch this and the transformation, because there were people that would not sit back and see this beauty die!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=551379774893824&set=vb.100000654207456&type=2&theater

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
:)  im with ya all the way on this lacey and great job!  my husband and i do our part for at least the cats here in singapore. we are part of the tnr program that traps cats that are abandoned (honestly if i was allowed id keep all of them lool!) and what not, get them spayed/neutered and release them back to help stop the over abundance of breeding that happens and the result of culling by a pest company here.  we have fought and protested against the company along with many others due to their acts of cruelty towards community cats. now we are fighting hard to make a law pass to stop the use of glue traps, there has been 5 cases of cats being caught in these (they are laied out for rats) and they died...some we thought we saved but would soon die shortly after being released from these traps. its just terrible some of the stuff ive seen towards cats here ;.; probably the biggest issue here is how uneducated the general public is about cats, which since i grew up in kansas some of their reasoning behind their way of thinking towards cats confuses me since i have always thought cats to be house pets.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I started crying while watching the video with Casper, I always loved animals, even my dogs ( actually dog, one died this year sadly ) I saved then from the streets when they were only puppies, my whole family loves them very much, sadly in Romania is different from USA, if I could I'd seriously kill every person that dares to even hit an animal, yes they are animals but they are living like us, they feel the pain just like us. Good job Lacey for everything.  :smiley:

LaceyPip

I started crying while watching the video with Casper, I always loved animals, even my dogs ( actually dog, one died this year sadly ) I saved then from the streets when they were only puppies, my whole family loves them very much, sadly in Romania is different from USA, if I could I'd seriously kill every person that dares to even hit an animal, yes they are animals but they are living like us, they feel the pain just like us. Good job Lacey for everything.  :smiley:
:)  im with ya all the way on this lacey and great job!  my husband and i do our part for at least the cats here in singapore. we are part of the tnr program that traps cats that are abandoned (honestly if i was allowed id keep all of them lool!) and what not, get them spayed/neutered and release them back to help stop the over abundance of breeding that happens and the result of culling by a pest company here.  we have fought and protested against the company along with many others due to their acts of cruelty towards community cats. now we are fighting hard to make a law pass to stop the use of glue traps, there has been 5 cases of cats being caught in these (they are laied out for rats) and they died...some we thought we saved but would soon die shortly after being released from these traps. its just terrible some of the stuff ive seen towards cats here ;.; probably the biggest issue here is how uneducated the general public is about cats, which since i grew up in kansas some of their reasoning behind their way of thinking towards cats confuses me since i have always thought cats to be house pets.

THANK YOU to both of you from the bottom of my heart for your love and dedication to animals and your own animals!!! Its heart warming

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
np lacey :)  its not only humans that live on this planet, we are sharing it with everything around us, yet we are sitting here destroying it all D:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm glade I see so many ppl loving animals and actually doing something to protect them, doesnt matter if its a dog or a cat they still animals and they deserve our love.

LaceyPip

http://www.hopeforpaws.org/

ELDAD HAGAR - An angel to all abandoned and destitute animals says:
I am getting ready to head out for another rescue, but I just wanted to remind you all of three important things:
1. Please leave a bowl of fresh water out for street cats, dogs, and also for the birds. It's another super hot day today, and access to water is not simple for these animals.
2. Coming up this week: 4th. of July. This week, thousands of animals will end up at the shelters because they were freaked out by fireworks and jumped out windows and over fences. Please MAKE SURE to have a collar and a name tag on your pets. If you don't have these tags, please visit the petstore... the $10 you'll spend will save you from so much stress (ask people who lost their dogs... they will tell you how it felt).
3. Don't forget to look at my pervious post so you'll enter to win an amazing prize.
I am out of here. Stay cool ;-)

Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:32 pm by LaceyPip

LaceyPip

A beautiful transformation

A Year Ago

NOW

A deaf senior dog who was abused, starved and abandoned in a parking lot, has a home filled with love and recently received a donated wheelchair to help him get around. Norman, who is around 11 years old, was found covered with thousands of fleas and sores and severely emaciated by a Good Samaritan in Indiana. The person called Friends of Indianapolis Dogs Outside (FIDO) for help. They came and picked him up and took him in.  "He was clearly malnourished and extremely dehydrated," said Jeni Christoffersen, president of FIDO told RTV6 News. "He had no energy, was lethargic and couldn’t even walk or lift his head."
Read more at http://www.dogheirs.com/larne/posts/3610-deaf-senior-dog-who-was-abused-and-abandoned-now-has-loving-home-and-new-wheelchair-thanks-to-rescuers#4eZaJ75KlTB4LVAh.99

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I decided to keep all 5 of my kittens and give them out when they come of age, instead of bagging them up and drowning them like they did before. :normal-1:
I keeping my ginger one though, Gonna call him Rusty.

LaceyPip

I decided to keep all 5 of my kittens and give them out when they come of age, instead of bagging them up and drowning them like they did before. :normal-1:
I keeping my ginger one though, Gonna call him Rusty.

That is awesome news ...but it disturbs me greatly that kittens were bagged and drowned before.  There is no need for that at all ...spay and neuter, and there won't be unwanted animals.  Oh how very sad!!!