Epic Perfect World

Star Chart - Horoscope vs star gazing

Offline bluzer

Has horoscope been changed? while doing horoscope it only rearranged the magic penetration x3 , MP x2 , and magic attack x2 stats already on the chart (which star gazing is supposed to do) instead of giving new stats! 

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan
Would be good to know if/when they will fix this bug...would really like to get it updated for my toons

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
It's not a bug, star chart from gear forge has fixed stats (they can not be changed)
If you want different stats do jfsp, you will get one with randomized stats which you can reroll

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The normal ones (player farmed from JFSP) will receive new stats with horoscope, the free one does not receive new stats since its meant to have those fixed in place

It's not a bug, star chart from gear forge has fixed stats (they can not be changed)
If you want different stats do jfsp, you will get one with randomized stats which you can reroll

^ im slow

Offline bluzer

It's not a bug, star chart from gear forge has fixed stats
If you want different stats do jfsp, you will get one in the end
the star chart I am trying to change, and have changed previously, is from the quest in primal (this war of mine) so, I would say it IS a 'bug'!  but thx for the response. 

Offline bluzer

thx for the response Nea, but the chart I am trying to change is one i had before the 'freebie' ones were in the gear cauldron - if i am required to run jfsp for a new one i will NEVER get one that can be changed unless the ones from the primal quest this war of mine are still unbroken! 

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan
Yeah mine too, I use the red Nebula Dust Orb to change the Horoscope stats, to get new ones, like switch out Accuracy and/or Magic Attack for Evasion and Physical Attack on my Sin; while the blue Starseeker Powder just rearranges the current stats, to put 3 Phys Attack in FateStars for an extra 125 each. Lately when I use the Nebulas they have been acting like Starseeker Powders... really frustrating when you can only get 9 Nebula and 4 StarSeeker a day!

Primal
-Stronghold Assault(out then in)10 blood
-Liu Soo's Plea(in)2 flowsilver
-Search for Engery(in/in)2 nebula
-Rescue the Raccoons(in)2 nebula
-Heroic Warsong(in/in)2 flowsilver
-Something in the Snow(out)5fs, 2neb, 1powder
-Secret Princess(out)3fs, 1 neb, 3 powder
-Raccoon Alliance Pact(out and out)2 neb
Total:10 blood, 12fs, 9neb, 4 powder
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2020, 03:50 am by ttguru99

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Yeah mine too, I use the red Nebula Dust Orb to change the Horoscope stats, to get new ones, like switch out Accuracy and/or Magic Attack for Evasion and Physical Attack on my Sin; while the blue Starseeker Powder just rearranges the current stats, to put 3 Phys Attack in FateStars for an extra 125 each. Lately when I use the Nebulas they have been acting like Starseeker Powders... really frustrating when you can only get 9 Nebula and 4 StarSeeker a day!

Primal
-Stronghold Assault(out then in)10 blood
-Liu Soo's Plea(in)2 flowsilver
-Search for Engery(in/in)2 nebula
-Rescue the Raccoons(in)2 nebula
-Heroic Warsong(in/in)2 flowsilver
-Something in the Snow(out)5fs, 2neb, 1powder
-Secret Princess(out)3fs, 1 neb, 3 powder
-Raccoon Alliance Pact(out and out)2 neb
Total:10 blood, 12fs, 9neb, 4 powder
Daily JFSP gives another 24+ ish coins to be converted too 

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
thx for the response Nea, but the chart I am trying to change is one i had before the 'freebie' ones were in the gear cauldron - if i am required to run jfsp for a new one i will NEVER get one that can be changed unless the ones from the primal quest this war of mine are still unbroken!
is your star chart white or yellow?
http://prntscr.com/qhi8q2
http://prntscr.com/qhi7uz
white ones are the pwi ones i believe
White ones dont work the same as the yellow ones.
As everyone stated before you can get good ones from jfsp or from the gear forge.
Side note: There are some cases people tell me the jfsp ones still give them a white star chart.
Not sure if your the same case.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2020, 08:45 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline bluzer

since i don't run jfsp, and don't intend too, my star charts are from the primal quest this war of mine. yes they are both white words with blue attributes.