Epic Perfect World

Burdette give answer pls

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Hi all long time didnt make a Topic about DB since i main it but really i need some changes in DB....
 (i do this cus many ppl pm me and ask me some qutions about db and them told me make topic since them need play it but its hard to master db now) 

1_back DB buff share again in sq to make it usefull in mass pk or pve 
2-idk how u can make that but really db if use full rpdt and pdef orments and use vit tomes sin can hit DB 5k.. 7k without 3spark if spark =12k.. 19k so bulance it pls
3-make umbrall allowed in events since db can get more survilest vs classes can hiro like Sb ulti -and tank sins aps and can stay vs veno debuffs in dojo or playoffs
_There r many things need fix in game  burd but but its ok if u will do it step by step gl all and have fun

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
1_back DB buff share again in sq to make it usefull in mass pk or pve 
hell no full buffs already a issue 
2-idk how u can make that but really db if use full rpdt and pdef orments and use vit tomes sin can hit DB 5k.. 7k without 3spark if spark =12k.. 19k so bulance it pls

bull shit max sin here 4 atk ring and 2 atk lvl from maxed rest of gear 2 atk lvl missing from dph dags max i hit u is 12k with 3 spark while u hit 30k aps
3-make umbrall allowed in events since db can get more survilest vs classes can hiro like Sb ulti -and tank sins aps and can stay vs veno debuffs in dojo or playoffs
_There r many things need fix in game  burd but but its ok if u will do it step by step gl all and have fun

hell no 2 stealths and insane defense it would make db purely unkillable in the bounds of a 1v1 event esp with rules like psys only camping white for 20 seconds or invokes and sogs being limited its to make sure u can actually die instead of just be oh *** i messed up time to stealth for 10 seconds and reset 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
db as it stands right now is the 2nd easiest class to learn the 1st best phys dmg class in the game and the 3rd best pvp class in the server 1v1 wise how? high def multiple defensive utilitys tons of cc insane dmg can use full aps gear and tank easy has multiple builds to go high aps i believe capped at 3.33? i may be wrong but i know with the insane aps dmg they have its way to much and even a dph db out dmgs sin also lets not mention the 50% tidal they can easily refresh if there good

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline GODSHAND

make db tank + DD again

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
1: Too op as a squad buff
2: ??
3: That skill should honestly be disabled entirely.
:)

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
idk what about u but when i use full pdef orna + rpdef gears sins never going to dmg me more then 6k aps with 3spark so go farm for better orna / starchart and use def cards as any smart db do

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Make  db more op after nerf patch population dbs less nowdays all low lvl players prefer sb

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
idk what about u but when i use full pdef orna + rpdef gears sins never going to dmg me more then 6k aps with 3spark so go farm for better orna / starchart and use def cards as any smart db do
Inever see u in game if u want 1v1 to show me how u can tank my damge

Offline Hi Ma

• Poor EA
  • CRIPTICK
  • Characters: HiMa
  • Faction: CripTik
yea nerf Sin + Sb + seeker damge  because theyre use def gear and have op damge ..... 
What Flex said:
Ask google about us niga,  :D :D