Epic Perfect World

New Fixed Stat Forge Gears

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Channelling
Channelling
Magic
Magic

Can we pls have ^ I haven't seen 1 Mystic/Veno/Ep with chan + crit fixed gears, chan + mag way more beneficial for them as they aren't dds. Better to boost raw damage, Absorb Soul can't crit, better to boost heals and ep Magical Shackle, Veno dps + debuffs is effective on its own that they don't need crit to spike. 

Feel free to suggest other gear stats wanted at the forges.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Chan chan phyres phyres %top for AA classes , 😳✌️
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
4 int for phys classes 
speed bonus boots
possible forge added for weapons with perfect hones *yes i know we got easier rolls but some of us are OCD and want GoF 5 5 5 5* 
can add 100s more but none of it will be added

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Channelling
Channelling
Magic
Magic

Can we pls have ^ I haven't seen 1 Mystic/Veno/Ep with chan + crit fixed gears, chan + mag way more beneficial for them as they aren't dds. Better to boost raw damage, Absorb Soul can't crit, better to boost heals and ep Magical Shackle, Veno dps + debuffs is effective on its own that they don't need crit to spike.

I'll try adding the 2x ct + 2x mag

4 int for phys classes
speed bonus boots
possible forge added for weapons with perfect hones *yes i know we got easier rolls but some of us are OCD and want GoF 5 5 5 5*
can add 100s more but none of it will be added
Not adding 4 int, or 4 ct for ea, those will stay reroll only. Speed bonus boots are useless, even for meele class, you're better off with rmdt, I tried 2x speed on WR. Also speed on boots is very low chance, so forge would have 0.30 speed only, even more useless.
Weapons will also stay reroll only.
Adding fixed gears is quite difficult, so I would rather only add the more important ones

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Hi could you please make a new tome identical to the one " dex crit rpdt mov speed and interval (forgot name and im on phone)" but instead of a dex top roll you make it str?. Love lots xoxo
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
amen  

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Channelling
Channelling
Magic
Magic

mystic and veno why need fixed 2x chan + 2x mag wrist ?
only EP need for heals on PK, mystic and veno now only use the 3x rpdt -3% set and -9 2x mag wrist. why need full CT magic chars? when mystic give random 30k+ crits on Light/Heavy armor chars ?
magic chars need nerf
and archers for range nerf
dont need more CT, who need full CT can farm the R8 wrist
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
only EP need for heals on PK, mystic and veno now only use the 3x rpdt -3% set and -9 2x mag wrist. why need full CT magic chars? when mystic give random 30k+ crits on Light/Heavy armor chars ?
magic chars need nerf
If there's no such option, who's gonna support (donate) to the servers' maintenance?
Nonetheless it is a little too late to remove them or shortchange those who already have the wrist with other stats. That is going to cause more uproar than it already has since the fixed free gears. Anyway not every Tom, Dick an Harry can afford the fixed x2 chan x2 mag wrist. So it's an exclusive, uncommon equipment to have anyways. Either you farm your butt out or donate (for the maintenance of the server) to get it. 
Disclaimer: Just my two cents. 

Offline Cashews

Not adding 4 int, or 4 ct for ea, those will stay reroll only. Speed bonus boots are useless, even for meele class, you're better off with rmdt, I tried 2x speed on WR. Also speed on boots is very low chance, so forge would have 0.30 speed only, even more useless.
Weapons will also stay reroll only.
Adding fixed gears is quite difficult, so I would rather only add the more important ones
We need SK physical gear ijs

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
magic chars need nerf
do u are have stupid?
every mag class needs ct and mag, what are you expecting, x4 int on a mys? jesus 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
do u are have stupid?
every mag class needs ct and mag, what are you expecting, x4 int on a mys? jesus
where i write the interval? rolf
mystic can give 30k+ crit for light/heavy class
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
where i write the interval? rolf
She's being sarcastic LOL  :pig-28: