Epic Perfect World

Flight accelerator not working

Offline varsy21

I understand that the fly hack has been integrated into the game.

However, when I try to fly, it doesn't work. It starts off as really slow and is only after a few seconds that the flight picks up.

Any idea on how to fix to this?

I've tried verifying files and re-install un-install epw many times.

I'm running windows 10 64-bit.

Offline varsy21

Also, coloured names appear white.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Install the necessary dependencies as per requirements through here.

For Windows 10, you can ignore .Net Framework (you already have 4.8, assuming you have updated Windows 10)

2. Game client won't open or crashes upon launch
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (vcredist_x86) (also fixes players unable to see name colors/HP numbers) and 2010 Redistributable Package
note: ONLY works with Windows 10, version 1903, and higher (recommended to use version 1909!)
:)

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Also, coloured names appear white.
3. Speedstart/ Colored names/ Titles/ Skillsender/ Gear swap not working or not displaying properly
- In the case of Gear swap, make sure to use the ''Super Extension Stone'' from God's giving. If it doesn't work proceed to the next tip

- Install the c+++ 2013 redistributable packages. You can find them here: http://epw-download.com/vs2013.exe

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
I understand that the fly hack has been integrated into the game.

However, when I try to fly, it doesn't work. It starts off as really slow and is only after a few seconds that the flight picks up.

Any idea on how to fix to this?

I've tried verifying files and re-install un-install epw many times.

I'm running windows 10 64-bit.
this I am unsure about myself. It happens to me too. The blue bar appears then disappear n reappear after a minute or two. It's not steady at all while I fly but some of my friends dont have that issue. 

Offline varsy21

Thanks guys!!

Installing the c+++ 2013 package solved both of my problems.

Offline Exforge

• literal poop
  • Characters: Exforge
this I am unsure about myself. It happens to me too. The blue bar appears then disappear n reappear after a minute or two. It's not steady at all while I fly but some of my friends dont have that issue.
only reason i can think of is you use some kind of skill mid flight. This hack has been modified this way where the accelerator stops the moment you use a skill to avoid abuse of hack (and support life suffers even more loooooooooooooooool)
thank you khaede for cutie chibi avatar

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
only reason i can think of is you use some kind of skill mid flight. This hack has been modified this way where the accelerator stops the moment you use a skill to avoid abuse of hack (and support life suffers even more loooooooooooooooool)
ah I see. Thanks for the info hun. Hope all is well for you during this epidemic. Stay safe.