Epic Perfect World

Server Stability & In-Game Lag

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
Hey Burdette,

I honestly don't want to sound like a nuisance but I think on behalf of over half of the people on this server there is this ongoing problem. Occasionally it gets better but after a while it just continues to get worse. All links are starting to have a major delay and or lag that lasts almost the entire day. I and probably some others are having a hard time keeping their client online. For example, I myself am unable to be a healer in Forest Ruins because I am constantly being delayed and sometimes even have server freeze. There have been a few times I have even died because of server issues. If there is any way that you could address these problems in the next patch I feel that most of us would greatly appreciate it. On that note, I know that there is still rubber band but it is happening so often even with small movements I feel that I am almost unable to navigate my toon. I don't know if this could be reduced/fixed again but it would help gameplay tremendously! Thanks~ :pig-23:
Last Edit: Mar 19, 2020, 10:37 pm by Mallery
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Fix lag burdette

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Last Active:Mar 18, 2020, 03:03 pm

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Last Active:Mar 18, 2020, 03:03 pm
get outta here freak :police:

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
get outta here freak :police:
who dis random  :'( :'(

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Lag is a problem all around the world right now due to Corona, people staying at home using streaming services and/or work from home and many other things, way more then they usually do. ISPs in many places are working overtime and can barely keep up.

I'm pretty sure both you, "over half the server" and the server itself are facing consequences from this issue and very little to nothing can be done until this is over. Some places don't have the ISP issue yet, I don't seem to lag but I do notice my connection is lower then normal.
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2020, 07:40 am by Masuta
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Corona makes us all play, wait until May when we leave, server will be good again until summer

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
If there was something I could do to improve connection then I would've done it already, but there is nothing to do
I will try a few things with patch but I doubt it does anything

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Main map crash yesterday does that mean no nw 2day?

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
I dont do 1 vs 1 coz lag sry

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
btw if u never did it before i suggest you to follow this guide, i restarted my network settings and i had between 110~250 ping and after this boost i had between 75~150