• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Rest in peace  :(
Ty my brother SenA - Dezaprobata

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
A very sad day indeed.... Mushii was a sweet person! my heart broke when Ryan told me yesterday.... i sat back and remembered all the fun times we had... the conversations.... Mushii will sorely be missed T_T Rest in peace buddy my prayers are with his family members and with nostalgia members.
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I cant believe hes gone, we would bicker n fight all the time like bro n sis.

Rest in peace my pro fail db, will be missed. Was a pleasure getting to know him.

Prayers to his family n loved ones.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Nevorah

• HaZe
  • Breaking the system
  • Characters: HaZe
  • Faction: Tridents
rest in peace brother
I am constantly torn between killing myself and killing everyone around me

https://imgur.com/m316IDE

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I read all these comments and I smile cause I see it wasn't only his Nostalgia family he affected, but he made everyone he came in contact with smile and that is what he is going to be remembered by. He was taken to young and I hope that he can get the rest that he needs now. The world is a little darker today cause one of the brightest smiles was taken from us.

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
I read all these comments and I smile cause I see it wasn't only his Nostalgia family he affected, but he made everyone he came in contact with smile and that is what he is going to be remembered by. He was taken to young and I hope that he can get the rest that he needs now. The world is a little darker today cause one of the brightest smiles was taken from us.
Well Said Dev :'(
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline NeverGiveUp

• ☠️ Never Give Up ☠️
  • "Who Doesn't Value Your Existence In His Life He Or She Doesn't Deserve You'
  • Characters: XNvrGiveUpX
  • Faction: Nostalgia
thank you everyone for being here and words cant describe the sadness but also the happiness of seeing how hes left a good impact in you guys he sure did leave us but yet again he left with great memories , i remember how he would always bully me in a funny way in discord and in-game which is 1 of the funny memories he left behind but legends never die so does the good memories , let it be known and always be remembered how cheerful and funny and good heart he had.

R.I.P Jiro 

Gonna Miss You Mushii ... Goodbye Buddy
☢ Fearless ☢

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
rest in peace legend!!  :tiger-13: