Epic Perfect World

The Future of EPW

This post was created with the purpose that people who believe they are involved in the game including myself can discuss and share some ideas and opinoins on what the server is lacking and can be improved.

1st problem : The gearing system. I believe it is too imbalanced and  unorganised. I believe gearing should offer a decent amount of  alternatives to suite different playstyles and while i do believe it has been done to a degree, i believe certain builds for certain classes offer benefits that end up being too large in comparison to other builds where one build for said class is predominant, irrelivant of individual skill or playstyle. For example, Sin Rmd build vs sin pure dex build. The loss of defence for a sin costs a lot more then the gain of offence for a sin benefits the sin. The gearing system is too unorganised in my opinion. There is so many different ways of attaining different gear which may be comfusing for new players and old players a like. There isn't simply an alternative, there is an alternative for an alternative. Which i believe causes a lack of motivation to farm because people are now not only confused on what to farm, like i mentioned earlier, they now don't know the fastest way of farming what making what to farm even more challenging. For example fixed and rerollable r8. Why would a new player try and reroll r8r with pe if they can use dragon gear which gives me a more a less equal boost of stats.

My solution: cut out atleast 1 of the alternative method of attaining gear. Yes you can ocassionaly gain gear from rare drops etc. but there is too many ways of attaining more or less the same statted gear.
Also, try and buff or nerf some gear stats so some pieces of gear and therefore builds are worth attaining. How fast gear is attained then may need to change.

2nd problem : Class balancing. I believe this links to problem 1 and in addressing this issue, you will partially address problem 1. I hear this mentioned pretty regularly because i believe it is an issue beyond just the "skill of some players" . While i agree with some of the changes made to sb and db so far i believe there is still imbalance in other classes. For examples EAs are an overly high damage ouput in comparisom to average skill regardless of what build they use. Almost any ea  if not any ea with moderate gear can ninja kill any non ha player regardless of skill.
where as even the best players on other classes eg seeker will have a hard time doing that l, let alone with moderate gear. Some classes undeservingly have had skills nerfed, eg sin with an ult duration of 10 seconds.
Their dps currently doesn't seem that high so it's fair they gain more survivability but no, now they have a low dps and survivability.

My solution: Open a chat for each class, each class suggests either a buff or nerf for another class, then the same amount of people from each class together vote wether that buff or nerf goes forward. The class that suggested either the buff or the nerf doesn't get to vote.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Ok.         

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Let ppls believe classes balanced ofc u can win vs more op class is about % rate wchich class got more chance to win like,aps ea vs db? Psyh vs myst most broken is sin db barb bm zerk mistake epw 

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Domiss

• Characters: Domisss
  • Faction: HausStark
Reset server to normal lvl grinding, gear should be dropped in some instance instead of just 1mirage per eq.

More updates, GM's should host more event's and talk to people

Offline Saxysta

• `Huntress
  • (✿^‿^)
  • Characters: Rysu
whatever idea  :-\

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
This post was created with the purpose that people who believe they are involved in the game including myself can discuss and share some ideas and opinoins on what the server is lacking and can be improved.

1st problem : The gearing system. I believe it is too imbalanced and  unorganised. I believe gearing should offer a decent amount of  alternatives to suite different playstyles and while i do believe it has been done to a degree, i believe certain builds for certain classes offer benefits that end up being too large in comparison to other builds where one build for said class is predominant, irrelivant of individual skill or playstyle. For example, Sin Rmd build vs sin pure dex build. The loss of defence for a sin costs a lot more then the gain of offence for a sin benefits the sin. The gearing system is too unorganised in my opinion. There is so many different ways of attaining different gear which may be comfusing for new players and old players a like. There isn't simply an alternative, there is an alternative for an alternative. Which i believe causes a lack of motivation to farm because people are now not only confused on what to farm, like i mentioned earlier, they now don't know the fastest way of farming what making what to farm even more challenging. For example fixed and rerollable r8. Why would a new player try and reroll r8r with pe if they can use dragon gear which gives me a more a less equal boost of stats.

My solution: cut out atleast 1 of the alternative method of attaining gear. Yes you can ocassionaly gain gear from rare drops etc. but there is too many ways of attaining more or less the same statted gear.
Also, try and buff or nerf some gear stats so some pieces of gear and therefore builds are worth attaining. How fast gear is attained then may need to change.

2nd problem : Class balancing. I believe this links to problem 1 and in addressing this issue, you will partially address problem 1. I hear this mentioned pretty regularly because i believe it is an issue beyond just the "skill of some players" . While i agree with some of the changes made to sb and db so far i believe there is still imbalance in other classes. For examples EAs are an overly high damage ouput in comparisom to average skill regardless of what build they use. Almost any ea  if not any ea with moderate gear can ninja kill any non ha player regardless of skill.
where as even the best players on other classes eg seeker will have a hard time doing that l, let alone with moderate gear. Some classes undeservingly have had skills nerfed, eg sin with an ult duration of 10 seconds.
Their dps currently doesn't seem that high so it's fair they gain more survivability but no, now they have a low dps and survivability.

My solution: Open a chat for each class, each class suggests either a buff or nerf for another class, then the same amount of people from each class together vote wether that buff or nerf goes forward. The class that suggested either the buff or the nerf doesn't get to vote.
yes .

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
 GM's should host more event's and talk to people
Someone tag that Komachi fella he gotta read this
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline bluzer

awesome ideas? let other classes that don't know how to play their toon suggest nerfs to classes they can't kill, making THEM the OP class! what could possibly go wrong? every class has been nerfed at some point because too many people complained about the class being to OP! those who want any other class nerfed need to STOP crying about another class being to OP - they should be looking at their gear, play style, avatar cards, genie skills, and star charts and learn which skill to use and when!

the last nerf of the seeker was immediately and horribly noticeable! it is sad a heavy armor class takes MORE physical damage than an arcane when fighting the same mob(s) - and when in squad can't take/keep agro from an arcane!  I am NOT suggesting the arcane needs to be nerfed - I am pointing out how horribly the seeker has been nerfed to accommodate the whiners!
Someone tag that Komachi fella he gotta read this

awesome ideas? let other classes that don't know how to play their toon suggest nerfs to classes they can't kill, making THEM the OP class! what could possibly go wrong? every class has been nerfed at some point because too many people complained about the class being to OP! those who want any other class nerfed need to STOP crying about another class being to OP - they should be looking at their gear, play style, avatar cards, genie skills, and star charts and learn which skill to use and when!

the last nerf of the seeker was immediately and horribly noticeable! it is sad a heavy armor class takes MORE physical damage than an arcane when fighting the same mob(s) - and when in squad can't take/keep agro from an arcane!  I am NOT suggesting the arcane needs to be nerfed - I am pointing out how horribly the seeker has been nerfed to accommodate the whiners!
Insteresting ideas. As for point 1 i don't think you fully read the point i was trying to make there in which i advise you to read it again as it may change your initial statement on class buff/nerf suggestions.

As for point 2, this is partly what i believe was saying with class balancing in that some classes are obviously better than other classes when certain important factors for pvp are considered e.g both offensive and defensive capabilities. 

Also i would like you to mention said aa class as it may be easier to identify patterns if there are any which i think may improve overall class balancing

Offline Domiss

I didnt read anything BUT, we can't have simple update or 2x for weekend, and u wish burdette will give a sht about balancing anything?XDDDDD 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1
Let ppls believe classes balanced ofc u can win vs more op class is about % rate wchich class got more chance to win like,aps ea vs db? Psyh vs myst most broken is sin db barb bm zerk mistake epw
Stop QQabout db enemy db is oready ez to kill iam just the best db xddd

Offline Domiss

Stop QQabout db enemy db is oready ez to kill iam just the best db xddd
Frankie best DB 2k20