Truth is revealed :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
Levi the undefeated  :police:

Offline Acey

You are just a ego guy, he dont even play this game & when he back he kills u & u need ur ss to proof but he dont need ss cause all know how he easy u 😂😂😂😂

Offline hihihihihi

• Old Player
  • 𝒜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • Faction: ησσт

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
easy ??????????????????????????????????????????
i meant alot questionmarks the fk are these emojis holyfak
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Stevе

• マフィア
  • Characters: Ancestral
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline Shah

Levi i dont have time for your ego. first of all i dont care if i loose, second of all i beat u overall, 3rd of all it wasnt me on sin, 4th of all if you really want to 1vs1 me and die like before and pm me omg you best shah. we can do gm bet and all watch. so im waiting for your respond with out trash talk. and last thing people who take screenshot of there wins= they cant win so they take to go for fake score. ur witness is ur fake ss but mine is people and who saw how u died every 1vs1 before i left the game with all ur classes :) Peace

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
Levi i dont have time for your ego. first of all i dont care if i loose, second of all i beat u overall, 3rd of all it wasnt me on sin, 4th of all if you really want to 1vs1 me and die like before and pm me omg you best shah. we can do gm bet and all watch. so im waiting for your respond with out trash talk. and last thing people who take screenshot of there wins= they cant win so they take to go for fake score. ur witness is ur fake ss but mine is people and who saw how u died every 1vs1 before i left the game with all ur classes :) Peace
Sore loser did not read 10-2 creating account just to have everyone laugh at your denial.
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2020, 06:47 pm by eто

Offline Miuu

• ♡♡
  • Characters: Miuu

Offline Shah

im too old for kids ego bro. if u want we do gm bet if u cant means u scared and u know how wins overall :) Peace

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Ambition player ignore 😎 see how end 1 vs 1 on epic thats why I never lost 1vs1 😎 

Lf duel
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2020, 07:07 pm by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
im too old for kids ego bro. if u want we do gm bet if u cant means u scared and u know how wins overall :) Peace
Admit you lost like a sore loser and beg for second chance. Then we will 1v1 again with a gm hosted bet.

Last Edit: Mar 14, 2020, 07:16 pm by eто