Epw so laaaaag

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Why server so lag ?? @Burdette 
Im not only one who lagging.

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
well look, it isnt counting if 1 pinoy/asian or 50pinoys/asians are laggy ing ... pay more to a better network service and gg  :tiger-21: :tiger-18: :tiger-18:

Offline senathegreat

• Sena
  • Characters: Sena
  • Faction: ..........
well thats a stupid comment.. and racist btw u must think thats cute but only shows ur lvl wich is 10 (bellow 0)... i live in portugal you might not know but its not in china and i have a 200 mb/s connection usually i dont experience any lag and ive been having last couple of days... PS: dont have any helpful thing to say why lose your time replying to post that r suposed to help people? best wishes 

Offline Mugwump

Idk if this my connection or in server since were asian player half or some ppl from philippines got lag during pk , this lag since epw updated hard to pk if delay 

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
Idk if this my connection or in server since were asian player half or some ppl from philippines got lag during pk , this lag since epw updated hard to pk if delay
i always play on 80ping +- maximum 200 when mass pk is massive af so 

Offline うあやめちは

well thats a stupid comment.. and racist btw u must think thats cute but only shows ur lvl wich is 10 (bellow 0)... i live in portugal you might not know but its not in china and i have a 200 mb/s connection usually i dont experience any lag and ive been having last couple of days... PS: dont have any helpful thing to say why lose your time replying to post that r suposed to help people? best wishes
racist? its an known issue that they have a low network connection..? and secondly the server maybe not located to asians servers which might be the reason to their lag so its not my fault that they live there ye .. :normal-19: :normal-18:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
 its an known issue that they have a low network connection..? 
Truth, they complained about lag for 6-8 years now while others didn't experience any lag.
http://prntscr.com/red0h5 I don't have whatever issue you have/had, unless your 'lag' is over too.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline うあやめちは

Truth, they complained about lag for 6-8 years now while others didn't experience any lag.
http://prntscr.com/red0h5 I don't have whatever issue you have/had, unless your 'lag' is over too.
what hack is this  :tiger-20: gimme this ping !! the lowest i had was like 70 in ma life  :tiger-14: :tiger-13: :tiger-12:

Offline Mugwump

i always play on 80ping +- maximum 200 when mass pk is massive af so
U are eu player and we are asian , the server is eu