Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v62

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
we had 100-110 online but only 80-90 inside, crazy right..? like I said most ppl went afk, no one knew cap was increased but you guys, strange. but hey anything to win right  8) but it’s okay all fun and for pvp  8)
that makes no sense what so ever, its not a guild cap and as if advesary has the 'honor' to fight equally, nothing would've stopped you guys from trying to get all of your people in to enter to get most numbers

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
that makes no sense what so ever, its not a guild cap and as if advesary has the 'honor' to fight equally, nothing would've stopped you guys from trying to get all of your people in to enter to get most numbers
adversary fight equally? but don't accept 80v80 gvg, makes sense  8)

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
lol all gay and noobs lmao XD 

oh hello

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
that makes no sense what so ever, how do you get guild cap from “ppl afking” to talking about honor, you makes no sense what so ever

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
that makes no sense what so ever, how do you get guild cap from “ppl afking” to talking about honor, you makes no sense what so ever
...? why would your people to go afk in the first place if there is no cap per guild meaning all of your members can get in if they are fast enough lol

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
...? why would your people to go afk in the first place if there is no cap per guild meaning all of your members can get in if they are fast enough lol
yea why would they risk of some people not enterering dt if they only had 80 trying to join since there is cap LMAO. Im sure they had all their 110 people trying to enter dt trying to get as many of our spots so we are less number.
excuses excuses excuses wonder what will be TW excuse if they ever to dare to step their foot in

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Hello dear imbeciles. As someone neutral ( i hope no one says i have a side or i belong to any guild ) id like to point out that im very tired of seeing claims about numbers in this game.

No i dont believe 10 people outplayed 30. No i dont believe your 0 death and other excuse/claims.

Got a solution for you nigas. Get a territory and do a tw. Is there any other example of proving something when theres a limit to how you kite / sig / run sz / fly to the moon and claim shit than having a big " victory " written in your screen?

Cap to 80 players. Set time to battle. No outside intervention.

So. What is holding u nigas to stop making bogus claims, man up and take a territory and challenge other nigas to take it?

No need to take multiple ones. Get 1 with your confortable time and set an official challenge in forum. Maybe even with a reward for those that does get it.

Thats my 2 cents of contribuition, who is up to show some skill and who will keep with excuses? WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE.

Side note. If you are somehow against the idea i proposed (idk why) you can always ask for a gm hosted NxN and do in an arena with no one messing up or backstabbing.

Side note 2.0: this is for all guilds. Timing just happened to be in the latest drama. Idgaf which guild it is since all act like monkeys for years now. This is a guideline for the future.

Also setting a public challenge will affect the reputation since its a direct attack that goes unanswered (if no show).
Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:56 pm by Ze_Capeta
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Hello dear inbeciles. As someone neutral ( i hope no one says i have a side or i belong to any guild ) id like to point out that im very tired of seeing claims about numbers in this game.

No i dont believe 10 people outplayed 30. No i dont believe your 0 death and other excuse/claims.

Got a solution for you nigas. Get a territory and do a tw. Is there any other example of proving something when theres a limit to how you kite / sig / run sz / fly to the moon and claim shit than having a big " victory " written in your screen?

So. What is holding u nigas to stop making bogus claims, man up and take a territory and challenge other nigas to take it?

No need to take multiple ones. Get 1 with your confortable time and set an official challenge in forum. Maybe even with a reward for those that does get it.

Thats my 2 cents of contribuition, who is up to show some skill and who will keep with excuses? WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE.

Side note. If you are somehow against the idea i proposed (idk why) you can always ask for a gm hosted NxN and do in an arena with no one messing up or backstabbing.
For some reason they are scared of it, we will bid on a land tomorrow.. But doubt it will result in anything, since their people dont understand TW is be all end all the best and most fun GvG but for some reason they laugh it off and say tw in 2020 LUL (all those people lost all tws in their past).
as for NxN gm thingy we asked for it they said ok and when we were about to do it they made excuse that they ***ed up time and didnt show and they dont want to go again. Then theres 1 excuse that they didnt know GvG instance was 80vs80 and they want to uncap it to go "all out" we still said okay and they dont wanna do that either. Its sad but true excuses after excuses after excuses but i hope they will come TW.
Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:45 pm by PRETTY EPIC HUH?

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad

adversary doesnt want to :pensive:

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
"guild cap" lmao what a bullshit

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Imagine asking server admin to increase DT cap bec you can't PK same number Bahahhsvwhshsgvsvsvsbs hah lol 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Imagine asking server admin to increase DT cap bec you can't PK same number Bahahhsvwhshsgvsvsvsbs hah lol
Imagine reaching that hard to try and absolve yourself of shame. You lost, you were humiliated, you got degraded and passed around. You are DONE, FINISHED, Now kneel, pet.

Offline Mitic

• Characters: Mitc
Imagine being so degenerate that can't even keep up argument so you have to bring up past , cant be these pw keyboard warriors , internet hooligans without life hehe :)))

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Imagine reaching that hard to try and absolve yourself of shame. You lost, you were humiliated, you got degraded and passed around. You are DONE, FINISHED, Now kneel, pet.
did I hurt ur feelings ? are u red face ? DID MY COMMENT TRIGGER YOU ENOUGH TO QUOTE ME BACK IN CAPS ?
hahahaha I guess yes, calm your PW stress man 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
don't be a faaggot and shame people for their previous mistake as if this was 2015, half of the bitches in this game have their nudes spread out who the *** cares