Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
afraid of same numbers ig

Offline ✴♕Speedy ♕✴

• Speedy
  • I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me
  • Characters: Speeedy
  • Faction: Crown
 ;) i never heard a game master said "I didn't think it would  make a difference so i didn't announce it" .  welcome to 2020 lads .  tbh even small stuff should be announced this what should happens. 

Burdette Game Master 2020 COVID-19

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Imagine a dev picking sides, most crazy thing is that he's supporting the people that went to other server instead of his l0l

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
just made "difference" cos it was gvg and they know what happen  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
wtf gm how could you let more players into the event this is blatant favoritism and not a pathetic attempt at an excuse for losing even number in record time without getting any kills

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
How sad to cry about capped TW and then cry about uncapped DT, like we had more than them.

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
wow gm how dare you allow everyone to participate and have a fair fight by allowing all sides the same amount of numbers and giving everyone the same treatment  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i dont know what are these guys taking about. DT used to always be larger cap (Apollumi vs Tyrants, Artifex vs Triade) idk why are they crying they had same numbers we counted them. Also they want uncapped GvG instance but DT capped? LMAO WHAT

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
Imagine a dev picking sides, most crazy thing is that he's supporting the people that went to other server instead of his l0l
:normal-2:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Dragon Temple player cap was changed to 300 yesterday, I didn't think it would make a difference so I didn't announce it, but apparently it matters
don’t mind you increasing the cap but what makes you think it wouldn’t matter not announcing it..? we all know the 2 factions can pull 100+ numbers. most ppl went afk because they knew they weren’t gon get in, we all know you did it because other faction asked you to remove it which is fine to me, but not telling anyone about it..? yikes 0 communication with server

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
don’t mind you increasing the cap but what makes you think it wouldn’t matter not announcing it..? we all know the 2 factions can pull 100+ numbers. most ppl went afk because they knew they weren’t gon get in, we all know you did it because other faction asked you to remove it which is fine to me, but not telling anyone about it..? yikes 0 communication with server
thats bullshit because u had more than 80 in you entered with all your players online, we all know you guys wanted to enter with backstabers and try to win by outnumbering and it didnt work but its okay guys no way u could have won it eitherway you can have loser priz. And this instance being capped probably was never intentional because it was always uncapped because other guilds used to bring way more and didnt have problems

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
enemy so clueless their common sense is missing like madelline mccann and try to come up with excuses go contact gm crying because u lost an event

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
how desperate do you need to be to go cry to gm cus the instance has been uncapped without ur guild being told about when u entered with the same number as ours (if not more) when the instance was never meant to be capped XD, just proves how sad you are that u need to outnumber to win something, no wonder u refused 80v80 90v90 100v100

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
thats bullshit because u had more than 80 in you entered with all your players online, we all know you guys wanted to enter with backstabers and try to win by outnumbering and it didnt work but its okay guys no way u could have won it eitherway you can have loser priz. And this instance being capped probably was never intentional because it was always uncapped because other guilds used to bring way more and didnt have problems
we had 100-110 online but only 80-90 inside, crazy right..? like I said most ppl went afk, no one knew cap was increased but you guys, strange. but hey anything to win right  8) but it’s okay all fun and for pvp  8)