Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v62

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
can u pls add something like that ppl who stand afk in nation war gets autokick?its annoying having constant 5-6 ppl afk in base. @Burdette

Offline Jhiu

• Faction: Vengeance
Seasons change, nobody even had x2 ct before, but x2 ct is literally free right now (yet it wasnt such a big deal), im not saying GIVE FREE -12 right now, but once x3 ct wrists starts rolling on the population, might as well give -12 ct wrists.
The same as free x3 int wrists(which again was not even an issue), when people are getting x4 int wrists rn, ur rly pretty
pretty dumb
And ur not even considering the current status of the server, why arent u guys crying over the free 2atk 30 mag ornaments(the differnece is 1% crit less) when it was like a top orna BEFORE and NOW.
Why? People literally have complete 4 atk 4 def ornas now. again ur pretty
pretty dumb

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Seasons change, nobody even had x2 ct before, but x2 ct is literally free right now (yet it wasnt such a big deal), im not saying GIVE FREE -12 right now, but once x3 ct wrists starts rolling on the population, might as well give -12 ct wrists.
The same as free x3 int wrists(which again was not even an issue), when people are getting x4 int wrists rn, ur rly pretty
pretty dumb
And ur not even considering the current status of the server, why arent u guys crying over the free 2atk 30 mag ornaments(the differnece is 1% crit less) when it was like a top orna BEFORE and NOW.
pretty dumb
1) -1 not fair he gives free gear, if u dunt wana farm go play pacman, one less player wont make a difference. 
2) server status ? im pretty sure alamat and vehement are giving pk and enjoying the server meanwhile, clowns from ambition dont give pk its been 2 weeks now, so i think u should focus on ur gameplay rather than crying a river on forum for freebees. 
3) ppl who have godly gear worked hard for it, look how if u go checkout inventory of iisd, vehement , alamat, akatsuki players and  they have 15k + pe. pretty confident it was a gms mistake giving out free gear in the begining bt this is more than enough to ask for considering u r a noob  clown starting the game, if u dunt like to work hard to get your items then get your knee pads ready. 
.l.

Offline Jhiu

i hear bzzzz bzzzz somewhere, any repellent pls
i dont want irrelevant insects in my replies

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
i hear bzzzz bzzzz somewhere, any repellent pls
i dont want irrelevant insects in my replies
its a public forum, if you dont like it do some about it 
.l.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
pretty dumb
pretty dumb
x3 ct wrist isn't going to start "rolling on the population". The chance of 3x ct wrist is 1 in 5 097 049, it's one of the most rare things rolled in 8 years of EPW. Compare to 4x int wrist, which is 1 in 20 000 chance. So there is no reason to make any gear changes based on this x3 ct wrist.

Offline Jhiu

Last Edit: Mar 10, 2020, 09:45 am by carl
x3 ct wrist isn't going to start "rolling on the population". The chance of 3x ct wrist is 1 in 5 097 049, it's one of the most rare things rolled in 8 years of EPW. Compare to 4x int wrist, which is 1 in 20 000 chance. So there is no reason to make any gear changes based on this x3 ct wrist.
ty gm 

c000lzies

noted
Leashed.

Offline Marcellus

• mauerbauertraurigkeit
  • Too late for yesterday, Too early for tomorrow.
  • Characters: Marcellus/Marcelllus/Marcel
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline SalvajeMC

Wow this server still alive!!  Is it worth it to get back after 5 years?
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Wow this server still alive!!  Is it worth it to get back after 5 years?
Yes, no, depends on your expectations of this game and how much you play. If you're looking for a game to play 6hrs a day, every day, with no other games to play, you may want to find something else. Otherwise it's fine.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ttguru99

• FreshBlood KalamityKan
I feel like rubber bands are more invasive since the last update, anyone else?

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
Why do some forum accounts have really small profile pictures? Are they all forum alts of bizzaro lol?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Why do some forum accounts have really small profile pictures? Are they all forum alts of bizzaro lol?
They are pictures that you can pick from a gallery on your profile

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
They are pictures that you can pick from a gallery on your profile
best gallery ngl...  :))