Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v61

welcome back then .

i have learned something from old man . don say i will do this or i will do that tomorrow, because tomorrow as a word will never ended . say i will do it and just do it .
create some exited event/daily/quests that doesn't need multi players to be done . stop focusing in faction's event . and give us something to make . as u see once everything became free and no one need to farm server went to wrong direction . server became empty . because no one need to spend time in making gears/acc/ec's anymore .
do u wanna hear idea . make a shop with +4atk/def for 1kk ec or more . and let ppl work their ass hard to make it xD
good luck and waiting for the next patch

#BringEpwBack
-1 u were just compalining about how things became free and suddenly u want a shop with +4 def and attack lol ? any logic ? :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Xathralos

• Junsei Leader
  • Characters: Xathralos, Allucinato, Aikijin, Casanova
Content patches will come soon, me and Mada have many ideas about what to make. For now I just wanted to make a patch as soon as possible to add the custom items that people waited too long for
"Content patches will come soon".......
"will come soon".....
"SOOON"......
Bro, with all due respect; soon shouldn't be in your vocabulary. Didn't you promise last year you'd try and make patches every "x" week(s)? after people left epw and hopped on over to V? Stop getting people's hopes up. I won't sit here and say "#MakeEpwGreatAgain" cause it most likely won't happen. I'll admit you've implemented some good patches, but that's about it. I don't think you ever sought a "future" where a mixture of pve/pvp would ever co-exist with one another just like the #AgatioDays.
• You've made it instant to reach 150
• You've made it extremely easy to get decent gear
• There's no incentive to do actual PvE when all you do is give us pro-longed holiday event(s) and just forget about the server for several months.
The way I see it, you've only been catering to PvP moreso than PvE. I won't bitch, it's your server. It's just rather unfortunate that your server lacks the "fun" aspect of things.
It'd be great if you could revert things back -pre 150 item/ez op gear. Make people invest their time in your server and enjoy it. (This is a bias standpoint and is directed at those who enjoy PvE more than PvP; I know Pkers will disagree (if you don't, great).)

.. I don't even know why I made this post. Probably just me ranting at this point. Guess we'll be seeing you in the next couple of months, Burdette.
Or shall I say, "soon"?
#NostalgicMemories

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
"Content patches will come soon".......
"will come soon".....
"SOOON"......
Bro, with all due respect; soon shouldn't be in your vocabulary. Didn't you promise last year you'd try and make patches every "x" week(s)? after people left epw and hopped on over to V? Stop getting people's hopes up. I won't sit here and say "#MakeEpwGreatAgain" cause it most likely won't happen. I'll admit you've implemented some good patches, but that's about it. I don't think you ever sought a "future" where a mixture of pve/pvp would ever co-exist with one another just like the #AgatioDays.
• You've made it instant to reach 150
• You've made it extremely easy to get decent gear
• There's no incentive to do actual PvE when all you do is give us pro-longed holiday event(s) and just forget about the server for several months.
The way I see it, you've only been catering to PvP moreso than PvE. I won't bitch, it's your server. It's just rather unfortunate that your server lacks the "fun" aspect of things.
It'd be great if you could revert things back -pre 150 item/ez op gear. Make people invest their time in your server and enjoy it. (This is a bias standpoint and is directed at those who enjoy PvE more than PvP; I know Pkers will disagree (if you don't, great).)

.. I don't even know why I made this post. Probably just me ranting at this point. Guess we'll be seeing you in the next couple of months, Burdette.
Or shall I say, "soon"?
#NostalgicMemories
you sound like one of dem nostalgic parasites 
.l.

Offline IKingI

• Characters: IKingsHandI, IKingsBladeI, IKingsStrikeI, IKingsRageI, IKingsValorI
Please do not respond if you are clueless. I will not explain why arcane classes using mdef ornaments =/= HA class using pdef ornaments. But I will elucidate with a single example: Try tanking a 3 sparked sin with 4x wrist, gof 13-15 0.5 daggers with extreme fury as a wr with two mdef ornaments. Answer: you dont.

Using mdef ornas on Arcanes is embarassing in 1v1 anyway. Thats why its restricted in playoffs.
So...
3 sparked Assassin (Maximum Effort)
4x interval wrists (Top Tier)
13 attack levels, 0.5x interval, God of Frenzy buff, Extreme Fury stone (As Good As It Gets)
MF nothing in the game should be able to tank that kind of raw damage. It's in the name Assassin. That is exactly the kind of thing that SHOULD kill any SINGLE target
If there exists an attainable amount of defense/resistance that can tank, (by which I mean actually absorb, not counter or avoid) the absolute damage an Assassin can do, then all assassins might as well stab their eyes with a rusty fork.
Dying is a day worth living for.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Halloween NPCs have now been removed

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
So...
3 sparked Assassin (Maximum Effort)
4x interval wrists (Top Tier)
13 attack levels, 0.5x interval, God of Frenzy buff, Extreme Fury stone (As Good As It Gets)
MF nothing in the game should be able to tank that kind of raw damage. It's in the name Assassin. That is exactly the kind of thing that SHOULD kill any SINGLE target
If there exists an attainable amount of defense/resistance that can tank, (by which I mean actually absorb, not counter or avoid) the absolute damage an Assassin can do, then all assassins might as well stab their eyes with a rusty fork.
You have no experience or knowledge of the things you speak of. Refrain from commenting. Many sin mains have 4x wrists and these daggers now. You do not consider the chain of second order effects, i.e consequences' consequence. I do not wish to discuss the nature of current balance. My initial point was a suggestion to restrict the usage of elemental ornaments by arcane classes, as some players do this in 1v1. This follows logically from basic damage outputs and game sense. 

Offline biberche42

• Characters: _Bowie_
  • Faction: DreamerS
Dang
 hate when I miss the patch now with great sadness need to npc all those Halloween things :(
thanks for long waiting update
Sir Bob Rock

Offline biberche42

• Characters: _Bowie_
  • Faction: DreamerS
- Halloween Event has ended. You can still exchange rewards for 1 week. Also added 2018 Halloween weapon fashion to Spooky Princess now.
-  Dragon Hunt reward now also gives Construction Points. The reward item has also been renamed to Active Core instead of Aekkan Core.
- EU Dragon Hunt is now at 20:15 server time instead of 19:15
- Changed Dragon Temple reward from Chiwhen's Scales to 3 Active Cores (same as DH)
- Homestead Virtuoso quest bosses changed from Uncharted Paradise to Hidden Dragon Den and Forest Ruins.
- Homestead formulas that gave less than 5 crafts now give 5 crafts.
- You can now buy faction helmet from Weapon Storage 3-8, but the price will be 20k points higher for every level.

- Fixed bug with Hide and Seek boss not dying instantly sometimes
- Barbarian Berserker's Wrath is now 100% chance
- 2 new weapon fashion sets have been added to Weapon Fashion III NPCs and the boutique.
- Added Faction Base Managers to requested locations
- Added Custom Weapons, they'll be sent within 48 hours
- Added Custom Titles, they'll be sent within 48 hours
- Added Faction Titles
- Updated Faction Icons
OK Iam having problem!!! cant to find helmet in faction storage IV
Sir Bob Rock

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
OK Iam having problem!!! cant to find helmet in faction storage IV
It's a quest in Weapon Storage NPC

Offline Hi Ma