Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v61

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
also restrict pdef ones by physycal classes then? lol
Please do not respond if you are clueless. I will not explain why arcane classes using mdef ornaments =/= HA class using pdef ornaments. But I will elucidate with a single example: Try tanking a 3 sparked sin with 4x wrist, gof 13-15 0.5 daggers with extreme fury as a wr with two mdef ornaments. Answer: you dont.

Using mdef ornas on Arcanes is embarassing in 1v1 anyway. Thats why its restricted in playoffs.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
" Content patches will come soon " , next patch we can get the new customs, or need wait long time? (1month+)

And please revamp the phoenix valley + chrono world mats :'( i miss the pve
Dude it will be 6 months before the next patch.
Too many empty promises 🤔

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
Content patches will come soon, me and Mada have many ideas about what to make. For now I just wanted to make a patch as soon as possible to add the custom items that people waited too long for
welcome back then .

i have learned something from old man . don say i will do this or i will do that tomorrow, because tomorrow as a word will never ended . say i will do it and just do it .
create some exited event/daily/quests that doesn't need multi players to be done . stop focusing in faction's event . and give us something to make . as u see once everything became free and no one need to farm server went to wrong direction . server became empty . because no one need to spend time in making gears/acc/ec's anymore .
do u wanna hear idea . make a shop with +4atk/def for 1kk ec or more . and let ppl work their ass hard to make it xD
good luck and waiting for the next patch

#BringEpwBack
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
welcome back then .

i have learned something from old man . don say i will do this or i will do that tomorrow, because tomorrow as a word will never ended . say i will do it and just do it .
create some exited event/daily/quests that doesn't need multi players to be done . stop focusing in faction's event . and give us something to make . as u see once everything became free and no one need to farm server went to wrong direction . server became empty . because no one need to spend time in making gears/acc/ec's anymore .
do u wanna hear idea . make a shop with +4atk/def for 1kk ec or more . and let ppl work their ass hard to make it xD

#BringEpwBack
-1 for 4atk/def shop, all pinoys will bought that, they spend all of your life doing every gate boss quest for 3~4 months with alot of toons KEKW

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
-1 for 4atk/def shop, all pinoys will bought that, they spend all of your life doing every gate boss quest for 3~4 months with alot of toons KEKW
and the alts dont get bans, when the Rule " max 2 multi client in halloween event" no one screenshot here in forum, but nothing.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
that is the point . more ppl= server alive :rolleyes:

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Patch every 2weeks . Broken promises .

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
welcome back then .

#BringEpwBack
I said it many times need shop or forges to change for end games  gears ppls boring click pe by 1h
Reduce guild limit members
Ally
Reduce sq party
Remove pve mode
Make fb 19/89 instance to farm.something dama,pe etc
Daily frenzy
Fix hb ,ctf prize auto port out afkers

Last Edit: Mar 07, 2020, 07:52 am by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
welcome back then .

#BringEpwBack
No thanks, there's already "fixed r8"
Please do not respond if you are clueless. I will not explain why arcane classes using mdef ornaments =/= HA class using pdef ornaments. But I will elucidate with a single example: Try tanking a 3 sparked sin with 4x wrist, gof 13-15 0.5 daggers with extreme fury as a wr with two mdef ornaments. Answer: you dont.

Using mdef ornas on Arcanes is embarassing in 1v1 anyway. Thats why its restricted in playoffs.
I know u r generally dumb bt not to tht extend 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
ok guys, please stop.
just the game, no real life..
or any can make scripts/items/design for server? 
hard work one server..
epw good server, abyss/evolved/void and other 5-6month servers dead, epw never dead.

we can wait good updates, just need time the GM's for make
please stop the drama, ty

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
ok guys, please stop.
just the game, no real life..
or any can make scripts/items/design for server?
hard work one server..
epw good server, abyss/evolved/void and other 5-6month servers dead, epw never dead.

we can wait good updates, just need time the GM's for make
please stop the drama, ty
You are the one who starts drama all the time, making 10 threads a day with same shit "WEHN UPTADE"

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
You are the one who starts drama all the time, making 10 threads a day with same shit "WEHN UPTADE"
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

thats very true . hi hi mukka the drama queen

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
Max x3 no 10 bro