Epic Perfect World

Issues pls help

Offline Bb_RocKs

• Characters: Bb_MagiXs, Bb_RocKs, Bcipher_
This is irrelevant to the topic. I just got back again on the server and I cant ascend while flying and swimming using spacebar? Only if I swim or fly forward and facing upwards. Also I tried looking at the keyboard keys for actions and I cant seem to find ascend, only descend. Is it just me?

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
can u still move up and down if u use (W,S) while moving the mouse?

Did u go into ur user settings under hotkeys and try clicking default to see if it goes back to normal?

Or maybe your cursor was stuck onto the chat box? instead you were typing space instead of moving?
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2020, 10:55 pm by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Bb_RocKs

• Characters: Bb_MagiXs, Bb_RocKs, Bcipher_
I tried relogging and logging in and it was still the same. I tried it with a lot of my toons and it was still the same. Finally I then decided to  run the launcher and verify the whole program again and it  somehow fixed it. I dont know if it was a bug, Thanks for getting back to me ! I did not try clicking default in the user setting and it may have fixed it and I dont think my cursor was stuck in the chat box as I was clicking the sky multiple times and using space bar trying to elevate xd  :police: