Epic Perfect World

Card bosses in lunar

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, I went through the card bosses guide, but couldn't figure out how to get to the card bosses in Lunar. Could anyone please tell me what to exactly do after I enter Lunar to get to both the bosses?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
+1 I'd like to know too :o Thanks for making this thread

edit: 69 posts yay
new account: CookieVookie

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lunar has 3 pathways..

1st) .. kill only the tomb stone on the left side when you get to it..  (don't kill the one on the right.. )

2st) .. do the same .. but only kill the right tomb this time..

and the 3rd path.. requires you to kill both tombs..

each path has one card boss summoner i believe.. :S   

by tombs i'm referring to the the physical immune ones you have to kill before killing the first tower boss...

idk if this made any sense to you couldn't write it in much more details. can't think of the exact terminologies off the top of my head at this moment :S  .. pm me ingame.. . i can run you through the lunar runs .. real quick.. if u need help.
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:41 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
lunar has 3 pathways..

1st) .. kill only the tomb stone on the left side when you get to it..  (don't kill the one on the right.. )

2st) .. do the same .. but only kill the right tomb this time..

and the 3rd path.. requires you to kill both tombs..

each path has one card boss summoner i believe.. :S   

by tombs i'm referring to the the physical immune ones you have to kill before killing the first tower boss...

idk if this made any sense to you couldn't write it in much more details. can't think of the exact terminologies off the top of my head at this moment :S  .. pm me ingame.. . i can run you through the lunar runs .. real quick.. if u need help.
Kk. Thanks a ton. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
1st card boss is always after Genesis\Genesiac Blink, no matter what tombstone you kill. Summonbot is right before the teleporter, boss spawns in the water.

2nd card boss is in the 2nd Valley after you kill the left tombstone only, then Genesis\Genesiac Blink. Teleport to the next Valley, kill the first group of mobs and the Summonbot will appear behind you.

3rd card boss is in the 2nd Valley after you kill the right tombstone only, then Genesis\Genesiac Blink. Teleport to the next Valley, kill the first group of mobs and the Summonbot should appear right in front of you, boss is in the water.
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:57 pm by TimmyG
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
1st card boss is always after Genesis Blink, no matter what you kill. Summonbot is right before the teleporter, boss spawns in the water.

2nd card boss is in the 2nd Valley after you kill the left tombstone only, then Genesis Blink. Teleport to the next Valley, kill the first group of mobs and the Summonbot will appear behind you.

3rd card boss is in the 2nd Valley after you kill the right tombstone only, then Genesis Blink. Teleport to the next Valley, kill the first group of mobs and the Summonbot should appear right in front of you, boss is in the water.
Okay! Thanks! :)