Epic Perfect World

Make an Asian Tw

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Glorious the next ruin?
That'd be nice considering she held off bans so ruin members could participate to tw. I don't want to have to pm my best friend instead this would be much easier :'(
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
That'd be nice considering she held off bans so ruin members could participate to tw. I don't want to have to pm my best friend instead this would be much easier :'(
Poor berz..

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
3 months ago EU guilds asked to remove asia events and put them to EU because "asia pk is dead anyway"
Now asia asking to move EU events to asia because "eu pk is dead anyway"
This is why it's better to keep events for both and not remove anything; activity is constantly changing. There is 1 new event planned though, similar to dragon hunt, one for EU one for asia, maybe that will give you more pk.
And from what I know, it's not possible to set TW for both asia and EU

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel

Offline Mugwump

3 months ago EU guilds asked to remove asia events and put them to EU because "asia pk is dead anyway"
Now asia asking to move EU events to asia because "eu pk is dead anyway"
This is why it's better to keep events for both and not remove anything; activity is constantly changing. There is 1 new event planned though, similar to dragon hunt, one for EU one for asia, maybe that will give you more pk.
And from what I know, it's not possible to set TW for both asia and EU
Its hard to wake up 4:00am to attend tw in eu tz, we are not like vehement no life ppl playing epw 24/7 ,but ty if u put an asian tw.

Offline Po ny

• Danger
  • Sea
Its hard to wake up 4:00am to attend tw in eu tz, we are not like vehement no life ppl playing epw 24/7 ,but ty if u put an asian tw.
Why you always comparing Vehement in that situation? Does ur members don’t have their own thing for it then u saying vehement don’t have their own life? How pathetic! Everyone can go online whether they like it or not.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
but ty if u put an asian tw.
He just said he won't? 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I like how he told you he wasn't going to change tw per your request and then you STILL ask for it to be done.  Can't fix stupid.  ;)
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
I like how he told you he wasn't going to change tw per your request and then you STILL ask for it to be done.  Can't fix stupid.  ;)
Pause. You are muted for cheating DS event.  :))

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Pause. You are muted for cheating DS event.  :))
I got muted before I even re-installed game.  :police:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Gieve

• ShingShangFU
  • Eat~Sleep~GAME~Repeat
  • Characters: sachiyo
  • Faction: Hello Kity
Why you always comparing Vehement in that situation? Does ur members don’t have their own thing for it then u saying vehement don’t have their own life? How pathetic! Everyone can go online whether they like it or not.
coz they can't rent computer to play at 4am thats all. 
PAG INGGIT PIKIT OKAY? TANGINA MO KA E! HAHAHA

Offline Mugwump

Butthurt hahahahahahahhahahajajaa another vehement gods nolife looool

Offline Mugwump

coz they can't rent computer to play at 4am thats all.
We dont need to sucrifice our bed time to play epw like u and ur faction mate (vehement) lmfaaaooooo Noooolifeeeeeeeeee Ppl , imagine taking x10 coffee to still awake and wait dh at 3:00am and sleep whole day and online at 1:00PM till 5:00am hahahajajaja marlooon getgud

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements
We dont need to sucrifice our bed time to play epw like u and ur faction mate (vehement) lmfaaaooooo Noooolifeeeeeeeeee Ppl , imagine taking x10 coffee to still awake and wait dh at 3:00am and sleep whole day and online at 1:00PM till 5:00am hahahajajaja marlooon getgud

there is no sacrificing about waking up in the morning. ppl used to wake up early in the morning back then. only lazy ppl wake up in the afternoon unless ur tired from work etc etc. we actually have a life, if we are on, that doesnt mean we dont have a life. its a matter of how you handle ur time. everyone on vehe got their own pc thats why they are on and as u can see most of them are just afk. most from cardi are just renting from net cafe thats why they barely log. there are difference so stop putting vehe as example if u cant rent pc 24/7.

Offline Mugwump

there is no sacrificing about waking up in the morning. ppl used to wake up early in the morning back then. only lazy ppl wake up in the afternoon unless ur tired from work etc etc. we actually have a life, if we are on, that doesnt mean we dont have a life. its a matter of how you handle ur time. everyone on vehe got their own pc thats why they are on and as u can see most of them are just afk. most from cardi are just renting from net cafe thats why they barely log. there are difference so stop putting vehe as example if u cant rent pc 24/7.
Another butthurt hajahajajjajajajahahahaha are u sure all of us renting pc lmfaoooo hahahahajaja getjob, so defensive looool kwkwkwkwkwkwkqkkqkqk 24/7 online no life ppl weirdooooooooo