Epic Perfect World

Make an Asian Tw

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
:)) heard one person's post is waiting for approval.

DS event meant nothing. We did it the next day same people, different GM. Thanks for rewards btw. No mutes.
TW we made sure to log every single one the second time around to make sure they'd cry to you again. Sadly you got only 1 barb, no mutes however.
Alts aren't involved since no mutes. Doubt anyone went to Burdette.

Thx for your contribution.  :)) :))
:normal-2: :normal-13:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
lets just forget the fact she bans without warning and skips the following consequence of a 1 week ban, going straight to 16 year bans

Offline DICKERINO

• Characters: DICKERINO
mutes and 1 week bans are bets ty maat  even when your logd off next day trying to log your banned with out a reason  OP FCK YOU MAAT  BITCH IM GLORIOUS 

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
mutes and 1 week bans are bets ty maat  even when your logd off next day trying to log your banned with out a reason  OP FCK YOU MAAT 
Didnt want to ban you because you were a ruin god and you had to participate in TW, until you didn't show.. :police:

Offline Retiredead

• Characters: Retired
  • Faction: none
Heard MaaD, i mean Maat bans glorious peope (saba alts) so wildland could win, is it true?

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
may naisip ka ring matino bujie +1

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Don't see the point of an EU based server to have even more weekly activities on the asian timezone, this is not an asian server, turning it around so a max of 3 asian guilds can TW eachother seems ridiculous even if EU/US activity is super poorly executed (thank a certain GM). This would've been a more interesting topic a couple years ago when there was a larger variety of asian players, which wasn't really considered back then either, but especially now it'd be a 20v20 pinoy tw which is in no way worth moving the TW time for.
Are u sure for thar 20vs20? We can pull 30to 40 + each guild in asian dh , how u sure about 20vs20 lmfaooo roflllllll kkkkkkkkk .

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Are u sure for thar 20vs20? We can pull 30to 40 + each guild in asian dh , how u sure about 20vs20 lmfaooo roflllllll kkkkkkkkk .
Let's say you did, would it be considerable to move it? Is this server built to serve you and you only for a 30v30 then? I'd be surprised if your thread will even be replied to.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Mugwump

Let's say you did, would it be considerable to move it? Is this server built to serve you and you only for a 30v30 then? I'd be surprised if your thread will even be replied to.
Who say move it to asian? We want an asian tw only we dont say move it to asian tz just put some tw in asian so theres a tw in eu and theres a tw in asian because now adays only pinoys pking in server.
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2020, 07:45 am by elyuaydziay

Offline Mugwump

Didnt want to ban you because you were a ruin god and you had to participate in TW, until you didn't show.. :police:
Glorious cheating the DS event made you guys hate Maat because she caught you (beside the multi clients in TWs).
Hours of trash talk in world chat caused players to complain in Maat's pm which then caused your mutes.
Those muted players logging alts to now trash Maat non-stop caused your bans according to the rules.
You guys going crying to your friend burdette only speaks volume of how you act: ridicolous.
nuf said, back to ignore retards who cant take a mute or a ban caused by their own behavior.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
Who say move it to asian? We want an asian tw only we dont say move it to asian tz just put some tw in asian so theres a tw in eu and theres a tw in asian because now adays only pinoys pking in server.
Then just pm Burdette to move your tw? You don't even need this thread for that. Go pm my best friend.

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
Glorious cheating the DS event made you guys hate Maat because she caught you (beside the multi clients in TWs).
Hours of trash talk in world chat caused players to complain in Maat's pm which then caused your mutes.
Those muted players logging alts to now trash Maat non-stop caused your bans according to the rules.
You guys going crying to your friend burdette only speaks volume of how you act: ridicolous.
nuf said, back to ignore retards who cant take a mute or a ban caused by their own behavior.
Fax hated my non existent mute.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
Fax hated my non existent mute.
Log your alt ingame to pm fast, you are muted bro..

Offline Humpback

• Faction: Wildland
I wish I could talk too, man. But I'm also muted

Offline Mugwump

Glorious the next ruin?