Epic Perfect World

Vehement Asian Dragon Hunt (CC Squad Gaming)

Offline Mystique

• Mystique's Suicide Squad
  • Characters: Mystique/RavenDarkholme
  • Faction: Vehement
Last Edit: Feb 08, 2020, 12:57 pm by Mystique
Inactive

Offline Po ny

• Danger
  • Sea

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr

what are you proud of ???? can i have 2 eps and mystic in my team and show off with 0 deaths ? :normal-9:

Offline Mystique

• Mystique's Suicide Squad
  • Characters: Mystique/RavenDarkholme
  • Faction: Vehement
Hahaha lol toxic people 
Inactive

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
Hahaha lol toxic people
why toxic what have i said wrong .... its just facts lol if i had 3healers in my team the chances to die are 0 lmao