Epic Perfect World

Semi HA or Full AA set for cleric?

Offline Mika

In my opinion i would suggest having a the mix of arcane with HA it gives you the channeling with survival without having to sacrifice chan by going full HA. As for ornaments p def ones ofc and mag rings. The Arcane I would recommend would be r8 arcane you get the set bonuses also. Hope this helps

so r8 set is way better than mixed HA and AA?
/\/\ika

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
so r8 set is way better than mixed HA and AA?

Full r8 is good for a cleric but if you want to mix the r8 with HA i would do it. Its worth it I have seen a lot of clerics be real tanky with it and have nice chan. But in the end its up to your preference.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Mika

Full r8 is good for a cleric but if you want to mix the r8 with HA i would do it. Its worth it I have seen a lot of clerics be real tanky with it and have nice chan. But in the end its up to your preference.

^-^ thanks mr. axel
/\/\ika

rainlu

i wouldn't do that simply because im not doing mass pk...i can understand it's use in there but it would fail in 1v1 very much.

Simply go against melees with AA + HA accesory and against mage classes AA + AA accesories

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
^-^ thanks mr. axel

Np and yes this set up is more intended for mass pk, if your looking for 1v1 full r8 is best ofc restating is not difficult so it would not hurt to have both sets in hand. Just my 2 cents

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
There also a good way. Put the minimum str and mag for HA / AA. Then put the rest in vitality. You will fckn tank africa at the same time. Plus, def level or purify weapon and you be ok.  :normal-42:

You'll also heal for poo.

Antihero

Ain't nobody got time for heals.  :normal-30:

Pretty much, since clerics on private servers are pretty much useless for that. They might as well have rolled a wizard.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Uhhm guys i dont know which is better . I've been thinking what is good type of armor for cleric semi HA or full AA?  :rolleyes:

Obv HA for mass pk...unless you're demon and wanna deal damage. You can always go full AA sage but u need some pretty good stats on ur r8

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Obv HA for mass pk...unless you're demon and wanna deal damage. You can always go full AA sage but u need some pretty good stats on ur r8
Eh to a point, I mean either way you're gonna get the 20 def levels and attack lvls, 15% with a phy reduce and stuff.
I don't have the best stats on all my r8 and I'm still pretty tanky, it's just good to have the r8 itself c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Go full AA. Your squad would wan full power heals. The defense isn't worth it, Not to mention your damage will be crappy if you ever 1v1. AA is just fine in mass pk if you utilize your own defense skills along with genie skills.

Zilara

Full AA = drop within 2 seconds during mass pk if a sin like choton or king_this is around.
If you want to go only for 1vs1 and small pk, get r8/be full AA and demon cultivation. If you want to join a big faction and go for mass pk and TW,  go for sage cultivation, hybrid build. Purify weapon is a must imo. Full HA cleric sucks, magic classes hit a lot and your heals suck too. What's the point of being a support cleric if you can't keep a squad alive?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Full AA = drop within 2 seconds during mass pk if a sin like choton or king_this is around.
If you want to go only for 1vs1 and small pk, get r8/be full AA and demon cultivation. If you want to join a big faction and go for mass pk and TW,  go for sage cultivation, hybrid build. Purify weapon is a must imo. Full HA cleric sucks, magic classes hit a lot and your heals suck too. What's the point of being a support cleric if you can't keep a squad alive?
So are you suggesting for a mixed HA and AA build Zilara?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Forgot about this post o.o..... But yes what Axel said, but imo have both an ele and protection neck and switch between the two when needed. Belt you need to choose which one you want I'd personally go with protect. Also another suggestion, can the other re-stat stuff get added back to game x.x. Like a 50 or 25 one again? 200 is WAY too much. I didn't even notice and it messed up my build for EP when messing with armor the other day... Seriously the 200 messes up trying to build an HA EP.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
It's not often I see Clerics in real PK. Generally they are flying over the battle field with full HA with sins bouncing off them on and as soon as you go near them its sleepy time for a quick power nap! I know they say the characters here are balanced but I have a strong belief that clerics are not very good in PK, not at least without kitting them up with gears they wouldn't usually wear. I may be wrong however and it's just because I've yet to find a pure cleric at all, let alone one who is good in pvp

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
SucCk or whatever is a very good cleric in PK. AA too. She can 2-3 shot most people.