Epic Perfect World

Need New Content PLS

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol i think it's funny how people come to an 'End game' Game then complain there is not enough content. Is it not obvious from the start whats here?
Human desires are infinite my friend! We always crave for more! Don't we? xD
(This is just a statement. Please don't misunderstand it as a harsh reply to you!)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline firestorm01

geee the SoW patch on old server didnt imprtess me none ....Can we just have a decent pair of jeans for the female toons  :-\ :-X the guys fit them the right way lol..  my two cents  :P

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
geee the SoW patch on old server didnt imprtess me none ....Can we just have a decent pair of jeans for the female toons  :-\ :-X the guys fit them the right way lol..  my two cents  :P

My toons wouldnt mind a pair of jeans   :D

Offline Sneaker

This ^_^

Antihero

Are you going to make such a drama as yesterday? I hope not.

The irony of this...

Anyway, new content is a bit of a tall order for an F2P game. Especially Perfect World. Sirens of War doesn't bring much to the table in that regard. Nation Wars is a lot like TW, only with 3 faction that you're randomly placed into. There are some tweaks to different classes, a couple bug fixes, and a few new pieces of fashion. We'll look forward to people complaining about being bored again 2 weeks after its release.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
- new classes No, because then we'll have to worry about balance.  It would be too much to implement, then you'll get 47302743 complains about the new classes being OP.  Although, even as I say that, there should be a whip class.  Just sayin'.

- new skills SOW is coming; there will be modifications to existing skills.  As for all new skills that aren't on PWI--balance.

- new/ much more gear variation This I can agree with to an extent.  Once again--balance.  The last thing we want on this server is super OP gear.  Which is why R9 got taken away.

- for players lvl 150 , please add more stuff like : much more intances to solo and/or party, quests , events , idk. I wouldn't mind this, but we gotta see what's there for SOW.  Pretty sure some kick-ass shit gonna be up Agatio's sleeves with this patch--hence why it hasn't been rushed out.

- raised lvl cap to 200 ? HELL FRICKEN NO.

- a few extra skill bars ? (long ones) mmm...would be nice, but I dunno of anyone who utilizes every single skill they have--like I don't really use Stormrage Eagleon, doesn't really need a spot in my hot bars, but there's room so why not?

- 6 APS ? i'd love to see that xD You cray-cray! HELL NO.

- much more things to farm EC, farm spots , instances , ...Mmmm...don't want to make TOO much EC.  You can get EC from PV, GV, farm spots, rancor, BH, divine quests, Ares event, TT, Treasure hunter, tiger event, base trials (this one gives you a shit ton if you can solo it)...and random GM-run events.  That's A LOT of EC sources as it is.  And there may be at least 1 more implemented with new patch.

- a whole new TT chapter , since i love doing TT runs but it's to easy if you ask me, i'd love to see new chapters. Actually, if it wasn't a pain to implement, I wouldn't mind seeing this.  Like a TT 4-x with level 175 mobs/level 200+ bosses.  One that requires a squad and drops really nice things.

- Make new FB's for the higher lvl players. why?

- ability to dye your gear and flyers. I wouldn't mind more purple flyers...I never have my gear showing anyways, so that don't bother me much

- for male chars , retex the  gear or something , i think it looks horible compared to female. Doesn't bother me much--I play a male archer as a main--he looks better with clothes on (at times without a shirt but...)

- more male fashion but it is not that important for a good gameplay. As a female who plays a male char...I agree--Mikau's wardrobe is tiny compared to my lowest level female alt.

- much more boss and mini boss killing events for good drops and spawn much more mobs so that everybody got a chance to get something, i know it will be higher lag, but then again make the events on diff places on the same times ? I've always wondered why they never had the same event twice on the same day to help lag/time zone issues.  I would much prefer that rather than  fighting for a spot in a boss event.

- For PK idk ... even at 150 with best gear i got troubles sometimes. i'm not that good but i think with more various gear added to the game it could be better and more challenging.Not a huge pker, but read my point about gear above.

- for armor , you can only use vit +15 or +20 , is it possible to make stones of each each attributes ?
str +15/+20 , dex , mag , crit , chan , int , and whatever else you got ? i think it would make the game even more interesting as there would be much more different builds. Let's not--my level 147 wizzie has well over 700 magic without it (and without a nightwatch).

- need to check some blue attributes of weapons ... , for my barb 150 i got dragon poleax with "god of frenzy" , i changed to "thunder shocker" to be able to stun more just by hitting , but it just don't work ... i had no stun at all , i tryed on different mobs , bosses , players , it just wont stun :s You are the victim of bad luck.  It's working as intended--it's not supposed to stun every time you swing.

Responses in purple.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Are you going to make such a drama as yesterday? I hope not.
Lol i didnt make drama.
Lol i didnt make drama.

I said 'are you going to'. LOL. And yea you did, trash talk etc.

LaceyPip

First off, I really do not think Gohan was trying to complain ....like all of us, when we have something on our heart and want to share it or just get it out in the open, he did the same with this thread.

Wonderful suggestions!! and thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

It has potential but keep in mind, loads of programming work is involved, hours and hours of work ...some ideas might work, others wont....I would wish for some of your ideas  :P but I also try and be realistic and realize that change takes time and whatever Agatio and the team has in mind for us, we will get and it will be awesome.

And I do believe, if Agatio and the team see a possibility in one of the suggestions the members put here, they will explore!!

Enjoy a wonderful day 

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
First off, I really do not think Gohan was trying to complain ....like all of us, when we have something on our heart and want to share it or just get it out in the open, he did the same with this thread.

It has potential but keep in mind, loads of programming work is involved, hours and hours of work ...some ideas might work, others wont....I would wish for some of your ideas  :P but I also try and be realistic and realize that change takes time and whatever Agatio and the team has in mind for us, we will get and it will be awesome.

And I do believe, if Agatio and the team see a possibility in one of the suggestions the members put here, they will explore!!

Enjoy a wonderful day 

^^This! :)
Lovely comment as always Lacey! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline gohan

Responses in purple.

thx for detailed reply ;)

interseting point of view.

Well i agree for some ya but for some others i'd like changes.

anyway thx for your time.
1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

Offline gohan

Enjoy a wonderful day 

Sweet reply ;)
1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Like half or more of ur suggestions is stupid I wont even take the effort to reply, and to the other half thats just not possible or won't happen. I like it as it is now.

Antihero

I said 'are you going to'. LOL. And yea you did, trash talk etc.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle "black"...

Like half or more of ur suggestions is stupid I wont even take the effort to reply, and to the other half thats just not possible or won't happen. I like it as it is now.

I suppose it's a good thing it isn't your responsibility then, isn't it?
Talk about the pot calling the kettle "black"...
Im sorry, but what are you talking about? Stay on topic and stop being rude lol.