Epic Perfect World

What is this all about?

Offline CreativeStudio

• Photographer | Graphic D
  • I wish for a world where people understand that life is short. So today's the time to do big things.
  • Characters: CreativeStudio
  • Faction: Cardinals
am i only one experiencing this?

Offline Blood Stain

Server is down, it's either gonna be a new patch or a shut down lel but nobody is telling us anything at this point

Offline CreativeStudio

• I wish for a world where people understand that life is short. So today's the time to do big things.
Server is down, it's either gonna be a new patch or a shut down lel but nobody is telling us anything at this point
hopefully it will not the "end"...  i was making a post for the Valentine's Day Event and suddenly my sister in law accidentally removed the switch of my pc D: then i came back, Nooooooooo! What is this? What have you done??. D: my sister in law cried.. hahaha
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2020, 11:38 am by CreativeStudio

Offline Blood Stain

hopefully it will not the "end"...  i was making a post for the Valentine's and suddenly my sister in law accidentally she removed the power socket of my CPU D: then i came back, Nooooooooo! What is this.. D: my sister in law cried.. hahaha
Yeah hopefully. Would be nice if one of the GM's told us when is Burdette coming back and whats the plan with the server in general :normal-18: :

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Epic Perfect World has been founded in November 2011. Our staff has tried their hardest to keep things going smoothly for the players who enjoy the server. Things are very customized, while hoping to keep balance between the classes. We try to listen to input as much as possible and be in an understanding position. Thank you to all the older players who still visit our server, and to those who are new, we hope you enjoy your time here. Remember, there's always more to come.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline CreativeStudio

Epic Perfect World has been founded in November 2011. Our staff has tried their hardest to keep things going smoothly for the players who enjoy the server. Things are very customized, while hoping to keep balance between the classes. We try to listen to input as much as possible and be in an understanding position. Thank you to all the older players who still visit our server, and to those who are new, we hope you enjoy your time here. Remember, there's always more to come.

:D Inshallah! <3

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
new version of pw coming out so they are making a new panel 

Offline CreativeStudio

Love it :D hehehe... Thank you :D

Offline Blood Stain

new version of pw coming out so they are making a new panel
which new version o.o

Offline Renko

Burdette logged 2 days ago so maybe it will come

Offline CreativeStudio