• Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
nice video my guy, too many easy kills
thx, really ez 100 kills as cata

nice video ;-;

thanks, i hope the music captured my disappointment in the enemy

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Where the enemy ?

2 TW same time
20:05
20:06
two TW savagery attack the Wildland 2 map for same time, 1 save party for free map, 3 party for first map )
have screens <3

? rolf

but another guild helped for sava the wildland TW (sava guild chat screen is pro boys)
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Where the enemy ?

2 TW same time
two TW savagery attack the Wildland 2 map for same time, 1 save party for free map, 3 party for first map )
have screens <3

? rolf

but another guild helped for sava the wildland TW (sava guild chat screen is pro boys)

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
Where the enemy ?

2 TW same time
have screens <3

? rolf

You act like you ever showed up vs Sava. Didn't you noshow them for 5weeks now, which weren't double bids?

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
Explain how it wasn't a double bid??? Junior himself was in the glorious tw ....most savagery members were as well when we attended lol ANYWAYS to answer Dustinn and his question "Where Enemy?" we opted to go to Glorious tw lol
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
If u wanna run from the hood then the hood must go for u

Offline reza

• Stay like a man (|) don't run like a bitch( )
  • Characters: Dicipline
  • Faction: Outcasts
Explain how it wasn't a double bid??? Junior himself was in the glorious tw ....most savagery members were as well when we attended lol ANYWAYS to answer Dustinn and his question "Where Enemy?" we opted to go to Glorious tw lol
i saw him too this guy will be a legend in dead server lmao
Always keep 1 roll Marijuana in your bag

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
I think you should read her message a second time. 
Anyways I'll make it easy for you, Junior came because you refuse to show up against Savagery in TW for weeks now. If you had shown in any of the Savagery TWs (which had no multibids involved, you just flat out didnt come to any TW at all for multiple weeks in a row 'recruiting') I doubt this would have happened. Not to mention the fact he's been in my guild since 2016, I dont see a problem with him bringing his squad to actually fight the people that pussy out against the actual main guild.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Where the enemy ?

2 TW same time
have screens <3

? rolf

Imagen relacionada
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Anyways I'll make it easy for you, Junior came because you refuse to show up against Savagery in TW for weeks now. If you had shown in any of the Savagery TWs (which had no multibids involved, you just flat out didnt come to any TW at all for multiple weeks in a row 'recruiting') I doubt this would have happened. Not to mention the fact he's been in my guild since 2016, I dont see a problem with him bringing his squad to actually fight the people that pussy out against the actual main guild.
Oof        

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
you're such a kind man.. looking out for those with learning difficulties.. how thoughtful!

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
you're such a kind man.. looking out for those with learning difficulties.. how thoughtful!
after spending time with mukii in guild, i would have the same issues, ngl.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev