• Faction: Vehement

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Vehe for life 😘❤️ 
.l.

Offline Miracle

• Faction: Vehement/Respect
@Levi/Arasaka AKA FATBOY, You should watch this before you challenged Mystique for a nonsense 1v1. And also go to gym after you watch this 😘😘😘

Offline Retiredead

• Characters: Retired
  • Faction: none
This kind of rotation makes savadogs to sleep with an L LOOOOOOOL

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
@Levi/Arasaka AKA FATBOY, You should watch this before you challenged Mystique for a nonsense 1v1. And also go to gym after you watch this 😘😘😘
a pt that's constantly dying because of their pt lead (the person in question) is a good indication he shouldn't ever bother challenging this suicidal player yes. it'd really be a waste of time. holy shit great rotations btw.  :))
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2020, 10:30 am by Decimation
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
a pt that's constantly dying because of their pt lead (the person in question) is a good indication he shouldn't challenge mystique yes. it'd really be a waste of time. holy shit great rotations btw.  :))
why are people still covering up skillbars? got another skill we don't know about? o_O also, barely using any foxform skills, purge, amp, chi burn... i seen more human form than foxform...?
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
why are people still covering up skillbars? got another skill we don't know about? o_O also, barely using any foxform skills, purge, amp, chi burn... i seen more human form than foxform...?
hackerman peenoise..
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Po ny

• Danger
  • Sea
Nice gameplay and good video edit 😍

Offline Sekase

• 疼痛
SO GOOOODD THAT'S MY Mystique right there  8)