Epic Perfect World

Free Stuff ? Really ?

Offline Ihaveaquestion

• Beginner
So, i came from one of the game ads on a top ps site.
"Full Eclipse Expansion - The most popular international server - Over 6 years of professional development - Nation Wars, active PvP, custom events - High rates with level 150 cap - Biggest fashion collection for free - Join our great community"

Are the fashions really free ? Is this server really active ? Are there regular events and a great community ?
 I'm looking to get back into PW out of nostalgia but don't want to go through the os grind. Is this the server I should be playing ?

Offline Dartex

• Characters: Dartex
definitely yes , you should give it a try , welcome to epw <3

Offline qutt

• Beginner
i also would like to return,the only question is,is the server active? would love to return 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
server ain't active rn, few old players came back months ago, to give it a try again, and they left already, but yeah, it's been like this for years alrdy, inactive for few months, then people come back and play it, and yes, everything is kinda free, even gears now...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Adonis/Troilus

• WHERE ENEMY????
  • Characters: Troilus|Adonis
  • Faction: BetrayeD
Everything is full on, new year mega revolution. 590 dollars gonna be instantly credited to your account after you make a I'd and get end game gears in just 29990 days, or maybe 29990 secs. 
Game is full on live. U can live your true fantasy dreams in here.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
The server have free gears , fashion, wings, mounts , titles(novize title stone)

But you can farm free the r8 gears with perfect element item.

and you can donate for name color, custom titles, custom weapon(just need stone + files..)

We still wait the new update.., halloween in januar :D
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am