Epic Perfect World

HOMESTEAD DLL BUG.

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader
I have noticed this bug appear more and more as I place more stuff in my HS. Not just me, but every person I know experiences this daily. The libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll error. We thought It would be fixed with the latest patch but it did not. We gave it some time but it only gets worse. It's gotten so bad that my friend (_Muse) can't place anything in her homestead (She also happens to be near the building capacity (912/100) ). I thought it was a computer issue for her (Since she crashes twice as much as I do) but it's not, I've also started crashing more and more often with each item I place. It must be something that has to do with the build capacity, I'm currently at (496/1000). 

Any help addressing how to fix the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for taking time to read my post :).

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
read this & start from #2

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER ONCE DONE.
:)

Offline Buffy

• Characters: BuffyKing, ENTITY, NoPainNoGame
  • Faction: LOVE Leader

I have done that already. I've also tried replacing libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll with one i found online. Same exact thing happens.

Offline Muse

Are you serious lol? Sorry this issue is making me crazy at the moment. I have tried the fixit tool, verifying files, virus checks, replacing the .dll files, reinstalling the game from a fresh download, reinstalling and repairing the C++ files, reinstalling direct x, putting all settings to minimum in game, changing the computer settings for performance. Maybe a patch to fix it might be helpful.
_Muse