Epic Perfect World

OVERALL WINNER. BM OR SEEKER?

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I'am very confused on what toon will I create. If its a BM or Seeker. I love BM but it's kinda old for me. I also love seeker but i honestly dun kno why. Will you guys please help me decide on what toon I'm gonna create next? Soooooo.... A BM or Seeker? And why?

Make a BM. Seekers are pretty much useless in mass pk...they cant just tank. Seekers also require a lot more skill to use right.

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
Make a BM. Seekers are pretty much useless in mass pk...they cant just tank. Seekers also require a lot more skill to use right.
You're useless.

rainlu

seekers require too much skill tbh...
they are harder than bm's, clerics,mystics,bm's and maybe somewhere at the same level as sins...
they so hard to play right...so dang hard...the timing of usefull deadly jail combo is hardcore...
avoid seeker at start
do some bm, maybe try sin.
and then go find out what seeker has to offer.
too advanced stuff...It's all hard and i am sleepy...

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
:monkey-10: :monkey-10: :monkey-10:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
This is b.shit. First of all,seekers are useless in mass pk? They can be the highest dmg source in mass PK,while bm focuses on stunning and HFing only. Second, seekers require skill to play? Seeker is,after assasin and psyhic the easiest class to master,really. BM is much harder to play, if you know what to do actually.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
If you want to play mass PeeVeePee with larger guild and be a big help make BM, while Seekers are not bad in mass PK BMs do have more utility.

If you want to occasionally do small PK then whatever floats your boat.

PS: Make both and try them out.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

PS: Make both and try them out.
^this. They are probably the easiest to level.

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
Both class has cool weapons, cool skills, all cool, etc. Okay, I'll create BM XD. Thanks all guys. <3 <3 :*  :D
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
Ima create BM coz it has more utility then seeker. So it'll be BM. Thanks all for suggestions and guides.. :)
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Antihero

This is b.shit. First of all,seekers are useless in mass pk? They can be the highest dmg source in mass PK

Lolwut?

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
Not sure what lame ass seekers guys have come across in mass pk, but regardless you have to be kidding me with this degrading talk of seekers. They are among the classes with the most aoe skills and they are dex build, SO YAY CRITS on like ALOT of people at one time. Every class requires some sort of skill unless you're apsing all damn day. You people keep saying seekers are balanced this seekers are balanced that, but they're useless? Rofl. Frost, since you have a lot of experience with BM as you said, it would be in your best interest to play BM. Just please don't listen to people when they're like "this is easier, this is more useful". Every class is useful in ANYTHING, whether pvp or pve. Forgive me, I only ranted this long because I personally hate these threads. </3 It's your choice entirely. I just feel like threads like this are why there is no balance. SINS, SINS EVERYWHERE, why? Because people said they're easy to play, useful for this, op etc....Smooches~

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i think it depends on which character you have more fun with. it's a game so no point playing a char you don't really like just cause you are more "OP" with it.  But as said before, why not make both classes and enjoy  BM and seeker are both HA and can share armors and stuff. have fun.  ;D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
These threads always turn into 'mines bigger' fact is both classes are good if you use them well. Both classes use HA so are both weaker against casters. Seekers have a mix of Magic attacks and phys whilst I believe BM's are mostly phys. As a barb I've been beaten a few times by each class as well as winning a few myself also. Speaking from experience; I have to be careful of Seekers full metal nuke because it hurts bad (I got hit 76k hit from ion spike alone o.o) and I need to watch BM's stun locks and APS too because if im careless with my genie I can get owned, even with my enourmous defence. The real truth that people are not telling you is that statistically, neither class is 'better' than the other because it depends on so many different things. Don't consider this 'which is better' consider it 'which do you have more fun with' I personally like seeker because I love the big ass sword and I like using magic atacks with the enourmous defence level buff, but thats just me.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
These threads always turn into 'mines bigger' fact is both classes are good if you use them well. Both classes use HA so are both weaker against casters. Seekers have a mix of Magic attacks and phys whilst I believe BM's are mostly phys. As a barb I've been beaten a few times by each class as well as winning a few myself also. Speaking from experience; I have to be careful of Seekers full metal nuke because it hurts bad (I got hit 76k hit from ion spike alone o.o) and I need to watch BM's stun locks and APS too because if im careless with my genie I can get owned, even with my enourmous defence. The real truth that people are not telling you is that statistically, neither class is 'better' than the other because it depends on so many different things. Don't consider this 'which is better' consider it 'which do you have more fun with' I personally like seeker because I love the big ass sword and I like using magic atacks with the enourmous defence level buff, but thats just me.

Seeker running with Massive Sword on 1 hand... Probably the most retarted animation in whole game  :P

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol! To conclude, all classes have their plus points and minus points and all classes are lovely, otherwise they wouldn't be there in the game and people wouldn't be playing that class. As for you, try all the classes and play the class that suits you best! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?