Epic Perfect World

Quest can't be Finished.

Offline zercrow

Hey guys, i have a question. So i almost finished my fairy mission. The only thing left to do is report the quest to Mo Zun at thousand streams. But something weird happen. They game said my level is to low for the quest and the quest will be available at level 151 -_-
Anyone can help me and explain this?
Thank you very much before

Offline Panda

• Game Master
  • Bear Noises
The cultivation quest is disabled on this server. In order to reach celestial demon/sage, you just use the Demon/Sage Third Fairy item you should have received when you created your character. If you don't have them, you can get them from God's Giving.

Just make sure you use the fairy of the culti that you want.

Rules  |  Guides  |  Helpdesk  |  User Panel  |  Common Issues

Offline zercrow

I already bought the fairy but when i clicked a notice pop-up and said 'mission contradiction'. What i need to do?

Offline Panda

• Game Master
  • Bear Noises
In that case, go to https://epicpw.com/helpdesk and make a post detailing your issue, including the mission contradiction part. Burdette will have to manually fix the character's cultivation once he's available to.

However, that may take a while, and if you're not terribly attached to the character, or haven't made much other progress on them, you can always make a new character and use the fairy before starting the cultivation quest

Rules  |  Guides  |  Helpdesk  |  User Panel  |  Common Issues

Offline zercrow

Okay thank you for your help. Yeah i'll try make another character then and i will put my problem in the link you provided.