• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
  • Faction: Raiders✘ #1

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Give back to agatio he much better.
All wish that burdtte not bad but he alwus busy and cant care about EPW any more so another admin with him will be good trust me

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
It's the end, my friends.

We had a good run.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
It's the end, my friends.

We had a good run.
We need another pk server xd

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline Jsmooth

[email protected] active gm we do have does events that is easily googled.....lmao@DEV LMAO!!!! no words needed for that..

Fck christmas....it's 2020 mofos....

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
Hey, I am not going to talk on behalf of anyone but I am going to write my personal opinion about it, I personally do not think he wants all this "Backlash" or "The blame" for not applying the Christmas patch (because I know very well he worked on most of it already before Christmas), but obviously something happened irl that prevented him from doing so.. which is normal btw and happens to most of us if not everyone. It just happened to the person that is responsible for a lot of things around here including the patching.. that is just my personal take on it. However I am pretty sure once everything is settled down this will get back to normal.. and I do not mean the "patching every 2 month" normal, i mean the "patching once a month at least" normal.
That is just me.. and happy new year everyone.
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2020, 05:46 am by Mada

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline pabebe

Hey, I am not going to talk on behalf of anyone but I am going to write my personal opinion about it, I personally do not think he wants all this "Backlash" or "The blame" for not applying the Christmas patch (because I know very well he worked on most of it already before Christmas), but obviously something happened irl that prevented him from doing so.. which is normal btw and happens to most of us if not everyone. It just happened to the person that is responsible for a lot of things around here including the patching.. that is just my personal take on it. However I am pretty sure once everything is settled down this will get back to normal.. and I do not mean the "patching every 2 month" normal, i mean the "patching once a month at least" normal.
i think everyone can understand if something happen to him IRL, but atleast he should let us know. 

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
I hope there will be one patch every month just for custom weapons, titles and icons only. I’m sure 70% of people who crying about patch just only want get their custom. I hope he gives permission to one his developer to handle the matter in case he’s busy. Imagine a custom weapon that was requested since June and it’s still invisible because he will only tell you that the file is broken after he made patch and you need another patch to test if the fix you made will work.

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
I agre with you that for sure  :police:
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2020, 07:35 am by Hasya

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Nice words but thats make my opinion right he need another admin with him EPW big server and popular game so if he busy in rl we respect that but we need also somone alwus here for all sometims game hacked buged servers dwen but new ppl want ask about somthing no admin online so i wish if he think about another admin with him to he can care about game when he busy in rl

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Guys.new admin.is not easy to find dont forget =real money developer or host pay

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline iFraankenstein乡

• 🉐Ali㊙
  • Dont Touch Me
Guys.new admin.is not easy to find dont forget =real money developer or host pay
I dont mean remove burd from EPW  he is good admin and have many things good but he so busy so my opinion its get another admin with him to help in game when burd busy thats will be so good and will make ppl back to donate also to can get customs anew fashions by EP and give sales on donate to make ppl donate in game i want dontae but what the reason to donate if ppl farming ez to get rare items and ec must farm be not ez and not hard thats what i wish

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
now in english please?