Epic Perfect World

WR Leap Skills

Offline Yeager

• Characters: RealYeager
  • Faction: Nostalgia
When immobilized, WRs can't use the skill Leap Forward (it just says "Invalid Skill"), but usually can use the Leap Backward skill (which is stupid to use against ranged classes). Idk if it's a bug or the game is designed that way, but it's stupid and really annoying. Can it be fixed? Because if you get immobilized at a distance and you can't leap to them then you're just dead.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Are u sure it's not because of the area your in?

Some landscapes or angles your character is in prevent some skills from working or doing any damage. 

Or it just happens regardless where u are?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Depend sometime u can use it, Others times u cant, i think its just a glitch... 

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
it was working fine most of the time when rubberbanding was disabled. But now, it very often bugs like that

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
it was working fine most of the time when rubberbanding was disabled. But now, it very often bugs like that
Man can u buy epw again ? Make epw great again 🔜.

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
When immobilized, WRs can't use the skill Leap Forward (it just says "Invalid Skill"), but usually can use the Leap Backward skill (which is stupid to use against ranged classes). Idk if it's a bug or the game is designed that way, but it's stupid and really annoying. Can it be fixed? Because if you get immobilized at a distance and you can't leap to them then you're just dead.
My best guess is that you didnt have enough chi to leap forward, the back leap costs 10 less chi
cant think of anything else that would let you do the back leap but not the forward one.

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
yep this is one of the reasons i never touched Mage again, plenty of times i was Freezed i couldnt leap either, oldsht

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
that shit has been happening forever

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
this shit has been there for years it is not new, the workaround is that you use any skill then you can leap forward 
i usually used to marrow or farstrike then i could leap 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
true, now its worse  :'(

Offline Yeager

this shit has been there for years it is not new, the workaround is that you use any skill then you can leap forward
i usually used to marrow or farstrike then i could leap
Ohh I'll give that a try.

Offline Yeager

Are u sure it's not because of the area your in?

Some landscapes or angles your character is in prevent some skills from working or doing any damage.

Or it just happens regardless where u are?
It happens everywhere, even in the flattest areas.

Offline Yeager

My best guess is that you didnt have enough chi to leap forward, the back leap costs 10 less chi
cant think of anything else that would let you do the back leap but not the forward one.
I always keep enough chi. I know because it happens way too often with 2+ sparks. Lol