Epic Perfect World

Guild Base Helmet

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
1 month? it gives like 560 points approx perday and if i multiply it with 30 days approx its  16800 points and if i multiply it with 6 months its 100800 there and i will still need around 4k points more to get the helm.............
had 1,2k a day from bq, 2k+ from trials, 2-12k from weekly dh (so 37.2k from bq, 8k from trials, +x from DH per month) pretty sure it only took 1.5month to get it on both my toons. if you only get 560 points a day AND miss out on trials, I highly recommend getting it in a different guild. you can stash the helmet anyways.

+1 to level reduction though.
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2019, 12:43 pm by Mind

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
It's not really expensive, it's easy and just need time. You only spend 5 minutes a day doing bq, the only problem is that you can do it once a day and it will take few months. Tho this helmet is in game for long time, it's your problem if you still didn't get it, if someone else could do bq for 5 minutes a day to get it, you can as well. xd

Btw, i liked the idea to make it for low base level too.
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2019, 01:12 pm by Riven

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
++++ lower the base level requirement for the helmet 

Offline epw_ban

It's not really expensive, it's easy and just need time. You only spend 5 minutes a day doing bq, the only problem is that you can do it once a day and it will take few months. Tho this helmet is in game for long time, it's your problem if you still didn't get it, if someone else could do bq for 5 minutes a day to get it, you can as well. xd

Btw, i liked the idea to make it for low base level too.
It doesnt need to farm even 2 weeks+anymore, serv changed with  easy gear and stuff, who cares abt ut BRs 24/7 pve
Or u really think new ppl gonna farm em same way as u do?

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
 Tho this helmet is in game for long time, it's your problem if you still didn't get it
There are people new to the server you know right?
"Just do gbq every day" guys you so smart..........but it still takes months. Imagine that server is pk active but by the time you get helmet it's already dead xdxd (real story)
Glad for those who were in factions that did dh and have full bank of those helmets, this is not a solution for other 95% epw players btw 👏

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why this helmet so expensive?
It's probably made by Apple.

Offline Drama

• w.e
It's probably made by Apple.
:D :D :D

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
had 1,2k a day from bq, 2k+ from trials, 2-12k from weekly dh (so 37.2k from bq, 8k from trials, +x from DH per month) pretty sure it only took 1.5month to get it on both my toons. if you only get 560 points a day AND miss out on trials, I highly recommend getting it in a different guild. you can stash the helmet anyways.

+1 to level reduction though.
And who win the DH? No the other guilds, just the pvpera
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
And who win the DH? No the other guilds, just the pvpera
Then it's still 37.2k + 8k, if you start now you will have it pretty soon, surely before any patch would ever be applied  :normal-2:

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
As the council member of pve related stuff my answer is still no. 

You guys can figure out why since you are smart. Ive wasted enough time on this topic.

Happy new year btw ♡
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
no it would break epic points and ornaments wise economy

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
as the high elder of PVE content, yes. this is a necessary change.
:)

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
making it 140days worth of grinding makes you stay in your guild longer. hence, pvp & etc.. its not logical now cos of server dyin ;c but i think it should be lowered by abit. but not half. its a end game gear anyways.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Just lower the base level requirements

Offline CreativeStudio

• Photographer | Graphic D
  • I wish for a world where people understand that life is short. So today's the time to do big things.
  • Characters: CreativeStudio
  • Faction: Cardinals
Hopefully, the next patch! who knows? only Burdette knows everything! :monkey-1: