Epic Perfect World

Stormshitbringers

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Small part of me believes that new classes were PWI's genius solution to private servers.

Their cancer skills and CC were made with the intention to counter all the insane weapon procs on official that don't exist anywhere else.
Been saying this for a while.
God, people still complaining about SB like any decent mystic, wf, EA, Seeker, EP-atker geared, Sin, doesn't eat them alive.

Sry no idea who u are loool think u are one of ppls who died no mad

What cancer CC skills do they have left? Their para over time has been nerfed and can be puried (not so for DB, WR, Barb) and vortex by itself is an annoyance, unlike demon wf Nova or new Roar which basically leaves you naked due to disarm. Everything else is run of the mill stuns. Even the occult ice one was nerfed to stop the mass QQ over a 2 sec stun.

Sad thing is people still crying when server is dead af.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
God, people still complaining about SB like any decent mystic, wf, EA, Seeker, EP-atker geared, Sin, doesn't eat them alive. What cancer CC skills do they have left? Their para over time has been nerfed and can be puried (not so for DB, WR, Barb) and vortex by itself is an annoyance, unlike demon wf Nova or new Roar which basically leaves you naked due to disarm. Everything else is run of the mill stuns. Even the occult ice one was nerfed to stop the mass QQ over a 2 sec stun. Sad thing is people still crying when server is dead af.
Why you think the server died in the first place? Lol.

It was healthy and thriving before the new classes, I don't blame anyone. People were begging for them to be added. 

But the cause and effect of the addition is hard to debate when it's observable and measurable. No one's trying to get spammed around in a vortex during air PK while their EP's afk in a DB's infinite lock. It's just not fun anymore.
Why you think the server died in the first place? Lol.

It was healthy and thriving before the new classes, I don't blame anyone. People were begging for them to be added.

But the cause and effect of the addition is hard to debate when it's observable and measurable. No one's trying to get spammed around in a vortex during air PK while their EP's afk in a DB's infinite lock. It's just not fun anymore.
But what your saying has noting to do with Sb itself balance wise. From the beginning DB never should have kept its spam paras because the purify weapons on this server suck and by the time they proc you dead unless super lucky. Para is meant to nullify puri. If db still issue for EP then this wrong thread to make the complaint.The para over time skill of SB is already balanced. As for air pk and vortex what is difference between getting caught in a vortex or getting caught in a nova? Nova is more dangerous because it auto forces genie since you can't use pot. Vortex is ignorable unless its followed up on with proper cc. New wr stun, demon nova, ice prison, hf, are all better at wiping out enemies than vortex. Only this vortex does it put a target so that allies have a chance to aa but since server is 99.99999% EA in all likely hood the person is probably going to be 40 meters away by then.
N.e.Ways I don't even play game enough to really care anymore. I logged NW sunday because I had time due to holidays and like 12 people were in each nation. If thats not dead I don't know what is.

Offline Biancaa

No wonder only people who mained sb gassing up , what is hard to understand about the fact that people stopped bothering to log cause of the unfun pk due to this trash class.... get over yourself already.

Nerf it hard or just roll the server back before everyone truly leaves.

Offline BetterUnknown

• Beginner
Ive done an experiment today on a full vit barb today, NONE of the magic classes could take it down to 49% .... on wiz i was doing 2-4k dmg and 6k with spark combo
And guess what on sb i could take the barb down so easily... imagine 100k hp barb dying to this "balanced" class 
Idk really why i am bothering with this ill just go find a private server without these shit.ty classes .. so sad for real.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
 I logged NW sunday because I had time due to holidays and like 12 people were in each nation. If thats not dead I don't know what is.
ye but till about a month ago things were looking pretty good, now it entered again what i call EPW offseason

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
ye but till about a month ago things were looking pretty good, now it entered again what i call EPW offseason
Who care about nw wtf server is,dead is fact many ppls said that " quit after nightshades patch"  check how many ppls switch to sb.see.few who was wizz.main few on veno few on ea are sb db now stop be hypocrit guys just check population numbers is like was ea most top class in mass pk be4 nowdays is sb db to 1/1 check  events 1/1 topic win from elysium patch Never understanid ppls who moved to sb db and still talk here

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
LOL true

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Does it matter? There always been and will be only one best sb

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
ty sonichka

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Dec 30, 2019, 11:28 am by noita

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
thanks from me and thanos

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Soul because wears “yuro” above her name, ty agree
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Who care about nw wtf server is,dead is fact many ppls said that " quit after nightshades patch"  check how many ppls switch to sb.see.few who was wizz.main few on veno few on ea are sb db now stop be hypocrit guys just check population numbers is like was ea most top class in mass pk be4 nowdays is sb db to 1/1 check  events 1/1 topic win from elysium patch Never understanid ppls who moved to sb db and still talk here
this is old thinking,db and sb are decently balanced as they are right now at least in mass, like who even dies to an SB ult in pk  nowadays and ppl say a DB can keep EPS locked forever and i doubt this is still the case after they removed another knockdown, a EP can yes still be locked forever by a DB if they are bad enough and the truth is most EPS are

thing is u play ea and on top of that  u are demon so ye both these classes will always shit on you but then again so will the rest of the server