Epic Perfect World

Stormshitbringers

Offline BetterUnknown

• Beginner
so when are you going to nerf this stupid class? dont you notice how people quitting slowly.... everyone's getting bored of this 1 shot based combat

i know the developers are utterly dumb to create such an attack while moving class but you can atleast nerf the damage so it wont 1 fkn shot/combo every single damn class ingame.....dont tell me its def is shit cause once it goes reaper mode which requires 0 chi and has very low cd youll die before you can tick their charm
anyway i suggest you log game and watch some combat going on youll realize why pk is so dead.

not bothering to log anymore untill a real change comes. peace!

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Try to refine gears bro LOL

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Sb has been nerfed a ton of times already.. The only way for you not to get 1 shotted is quit the game.. Period.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Biancaa

Someone finally opened the wound..... thats exactly my story nowadays, log epw (once a week) go out of sz, 5 sbs waiting , die then log out

Stupid game :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
sorry, they're not getting bored over one class,they're getting bored over NO CONTENT WHAT SO EVER.
:)

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
You are asking developer to fix a class, when it’s Dec 29th and people didn’t get Xmas patch even, what a joke
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
From the people who cry about sb's trying to make one and get's 1 shotted on the sb THEY made because its so squishy, go back on whatever u play my guess ea who can easy hiero sb if know how to play it without realizing they shouldnt be tanky as the expect because their dmg is also high then make mystic and 1 shot EVERY sb from air and not saying a word about it because u just want to keep ur class EA the most op no matter how bad u are.
my second guess is that you are a sin complaining about sb movment try to talk to ipman he might give u some lessons. 
when a sin goes ulti stealth knife throwing a sb 20ks+ no one complains.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
From the people who cry about sb's trying to make one and get's 1 shotted on the sb THEY made because its so squishy, go back on whatever u play my guess ea who can easy hiero sb if know how to play it without realizing they shouldnt be tanky as the expect because their dmg is also high then make mystic and 1 shot EVERY sb from air and not saying a word about it because u just want to keep ur class EA the most op no matter how bad u are.
my second guess is that you are a sin complaining about sb movment try to talk to ipman he might give u some lessons.
Read this who complain about sb xD

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Ea most op and u quit ea to db,sb hypocrit + ppls quit coz not interesing pk vs broken.classes just count how many ppls switch to sb db ihear everydays my maun veno,wiz... and they pk on sb died to other class log sb db  anyways I dont take.sb players srs anyways bring game.back to 1.4 version.this patch was mistake killing pk for me this game start be not interesing just count which class is most popular to pk and which races win mostly 1/1 events explain all
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2019, 08:28 am by BumleBee

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Gavriel

• Characters: Gavriel
Ea most op and u quit ea to db,sb hypocrit + ppls quit coz not interesing pk vs broken.classes just count how many ppls switch to sb db ihear everydays my maun veno,wiz... and they pk on sb died to other class log sb db  anyways I dont take.sb players srs anyways bring game.back to 1.4 version.this patch was mistake killing pk for me this game start be not interesing just count which class is most popular to pk and which races win mostly 1/1 events explain all
Comes from a player who dosent leave sz without sod and atleast 1 person with him and is using aps ea against SB your opinion is irrelevant.
next.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
Comes from a player who dosent leave sz without sod and atleast 1 person with him and is using aps ea against SB your opinion is irrelevant.
next.
Said that sb who never used sodssaid that sb who is in bigger guild with more population pk said that person who switch ea to db.next db nerf switch to sb bro u are last person to talk to me

Offline Cashews

Isn't wf broken as well? But you don't know this cause you suck at all classes you play. Sit down.

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
Isn't wf broken as well? But you don't know this cause you suck at all classes you play. Sit down.
Sry no idea who u are loool think u are one of ppls who died no mad

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Small part of me believes that new classes were PWI's genius solution to private servers.

Their cancer skills and CC were made with the intention to counter all the insane weapon procs on official that don't exist anywhere else.