Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
sorry for interrupting, but
legit idk who in ruin is a alt of asylum
Legit the guy who made this thread

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
well its clear that u guys called for akatsuki and slayers for help, legit idk who in ruin is a alt of asylum
lmao what.. no one "called" for any of us, main pk got repetitive and we wanted to join a TW :normal-43: don't feel upset that we joined Nostalgia instead of Ruin mate, I mean why would we side with the guys we pk against in a TW..

and I could literally give you a list of asylum alts

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Lol you destroyed those garbage slayers just like when we disbanded them 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lmao what.. no one "called" for any of us, main pk got repetitive and we wanted to join a TW :normal-43: don't feel upset that we joined Nostalgia instead of Ruin mate, I mean why would we side with the guys we pk against in a TW..

and I could literally give you a list of asylum alts
Joined TW and lost just like apollumi vs tyrants 8-0 AHAHAHAHA ROLLING ON MY FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Joined TW and lost just like apollumi vs tyrants 8-0 AHAHAHAHA ROLLING ON MY FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
my signature best example 8)

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
ok boomer

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
sorry for interrupting, butLegit the guy who made this thread
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Rename this thread to destroying slayers as always lol garbage players dare to go against us in tw lol 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
ok boomer
Got me good there, just like slayers got destroyed in tw like good old apollumi days 8-0 lol

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
I remember when I lead nost tw, destroyed ruin in 5mins and they begged asylum/0fks for help. Retarded leader,  retarded players and retarded game. Ruins capability with their original members and a few 0fk alts.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I remember when I lead nost tw, destroyed ruin in 5mins and they begged asylum/0fks for help. Retarded leader,  retarded players and retarded game. Ruins capability with their original members and a few 0fk alts.

Oh yes lmao Zain went serious miss our meetings 😕😂

Offline xllxFALLENxllx

• ♥ IGFYB ♥
  • Characters: xllxFALLENxllx AKA: PrettyReckless
  • Faction: Amate
lmfao y'all too thirsty i swear :)) :)) :)) Sad day when u gotta illegally bid.  Namaste
d.i.l.l.i.g.a.f.b.~  Answer's no, sir/ma'am...
"Think of a monster... you name it, I been it! It's been a hell of a ride but I'm in it!"

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

You sound like an easy breakfast snack

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

you are so far behind your own catas as a 'lead'
it really doesnt matter what you say or record at that point
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways