Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
BUMP                    

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Ruin no dead every?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Drama

• w.e
Ruin no dead every?
English ?

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Yes was a good fun TW.  :police:

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
why nostalgia always saying asylum, should i say gf akatsuki and ex slayers next time???

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
why nostalgia always saying asylum, should i say gf akatsuki and ex slayers next time???
You can clearly see ruin doesn't stand a chance alone lol until the pls help my guild crying starts🤣🤣🤣

Offline Amun_Ra

• Beginner
Nice video. 
Yall need to stop complaining every time you loose having the same excuse being that you dont just fight RUIN but players from other factions as well. Here are some facts for you:

Even if we have people helping we almost never have greater numbers so in that regard its fairly even.

You also have players from other factions helping you so dont be hypocrites.

There are not enough active players left on the server to sustain several major pk factions so this is the result of that. Both RUIN and nostalgia offer the possibility of a fun TW but thats about it. PK wise were innexistent so people who still want to enjoy TW will drop by only for that and go back to a faction that can offer fun PK every day.

Doesnt matter who you fight by the end of the day a faction that respects itself doesnt cry because it has to fight ALTS of some OP people from other factions.I for one would be ashamed to use that as a excuse for loosing. By doing that you admit that those people are way better then you if they can beat you with lesser gear and with no number advantage.
So next time you use this as a excuse think again. ;)

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
Nice video.
Yall need to stop complaining every time you loose having the same excuse being that you dont just fight RUIN but players from other factions as well. Here are some facts for you:

Even if we have people helping we almost never have greater numbers so in that regard its fairly even.

You also have players from other factions helping you so dont be hypocrites.

There are not enough active players left on the server to sustain several major pk factions so this is the result of that. Both RUIN and nostalgia offer the possibility of a fun TW but thats about it. PK wise were innexistent so people who still want to enjoy TW will drop by only for that and go back to a faction that can offer fun PK every day.

Doesnt matter who you fight by the end of the day a faction that respects itself doesnt cry because it has to fight ALTS of some OP people from other factions.I for one would be ashamed to use that as a excuse for loosing. By doing that you admit that those people are way better then you if they can beat you with lesser gear and with no number advantage.
So next time you use this as a excuse think again. ;)
and every time you lose you cry for help to whole server so YOU think before :) You can clearly see that the last 1 wasnt even but ofc every1 puts the favor on their side :)
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2019, 09:33 pm by Shino

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
akatsuki and ex slayers
you listen too much to the wrong people, déjà vu

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
You can clearly see ruin doesn't stand a chance alone lol until the pls help my guild crying starts🤣🤣🤣
well its clear that u guys called for akatsuki and slayers for help, legit idk who in ruin is a alt of asylum