Epic Perfect World

Just curios

Offline Sneaker

HI

What  are the best stones for these daggers? since i am kind of new here i don't quite understand all the aspects of each the stone's capabilities .

some say dex  stones, but i will lose crit  levels if i use them so i am kinda confused as to why i should use them.

also i am wondering what stone's will negate gof and what stone's will stack with it.

i know its a noob question lol but any sound advice would be welcome and ofc thanks in advance   :tiger-15:

LaceyPip

HI

What  are the best stones for these daggers? since i am kind of new here i don't quite understand all the aspects of each the stone's capabilities .

some say dex  stones, but i will lose crit  levels if i use them so i am kinda confused as to why i should use them.

also i am wondering what stone's will negate gof and what stone's will stack with it.

i know its a noob question lol but any sound advice would be welcome and ofc thanks in advance   :tiger-15:

Nope , not a noob question and I am eagerly awaiting a reply too because I still have to understand this too!  Thank you for asking this  :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Offline Sneaker

yeah im kinda confused  also Lacey   :tiger-11:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I prefer to use crit stones in daggers but that's just me. I think GoF negates other stones that give any kind of effect, but I have always been curious and have never tried it for myself so I'm looking foward to what some other players say.

Offline Sneaker

I prefer to use crit stones in daggers but that's just me. I think GoF negates other stones that give any kind of effect, but I have always been curious and have never tried it for myself so I'm looking foward to what some other players say.

Ty for your reply   :tiger-40:

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life

You can put other effect stones in it.
SS/GoF are the weapon effects that work with a 2nd weapon effect.
My GoF Axe on my barb is the best proof. Both the GoF and Gloom do prog. But I may reconsider the Gloom though.
Anyways. SS/GoF stack with other effects

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
My suggestion would be to use a gloom sacred stone and a dex/crit stone! :)
P.S. You cannot use two effect stones (which proc) on the same weapon. This is my opinion. I have them in my daggers too. Does great help in aps attacking! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just use two drakeflames adds too much dmg to be compared to dex/crit.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
^Listen to him, #1 sin.  :normal-42:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

wog sin 101
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
HI

Dem op daggers. xD
Most people use gloom in their daggers nowadays, with either dex or crit stones, as many have already said. Some people even like to use the stones that add wood attack or such, but I guess I could say, it all depends on your play style, how you want your sin to be.
c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Yea, it gives more dmg, but you lose out on crit rate and/or any proc stones that you could have used! But, as Lolly said, it all depends on your play style! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Those daggers O_o lol. I use crit stones on my sin.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
If you are Demon, put two Drakeflame.
(God's Giving -> Enhance.)

If you are Sage put one Drakeflame and one Quicken.
(God's Giving -> Stones. Quicken is fourth in second row.)

Demon spark gives APS and Quicken don't add together.
They override each other.

Sage spark doesn't give APS (gives DMG and Def),
Quicken activates pretty often in fight and gives APS.

You can freely keep your Crit stones, they may work well.
As for myself, I consider it lottery, I like steady constant DMG
because I might not get lucky to hit crit when I need it most.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.