Epic Perfect World

When is Christmas Patch?

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
Had to go through like 5 e-mails just to log onto forums, but it was worth. You're more toxic than any player on server, so idk why you're talking, Tonika2.0. :police:
who this clown ? 
.l.

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
you were able to farm extra from extended halloween event, so there is no need for gift
But I will put a longer 2x drop soon
We don't need x2 drops. better give us x1000 SOD, rune ridge or ST so we won't wait 2 weeks again before we can focus on pk

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
We don't need x2 drops. better give us x1000 SOD, rune ridge or ST so we won't wait 2 weeks again before we can focus on pk
Gagalit! Daming tao eh.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
xmas content will be skipped since it's too late, next patch will just be custom items and small changes.
echo and mada made a lot of content for xmas though, so there will be 2x more new things for next xmas
ok boomer
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
today patch, i know ! 
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
today patch, i know !
yep u right
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Had to go through like 5 e-mails just to log onto forums, but it was worth. You're more toxic than any player on server, so idk why you're talking, Tonika2.0. :police:
Its reality and facts.  :P

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
niggas be wildin
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
Abusive GM turns against the tide after realizing she has no support from her admin, now tells a young adult what to do with her 40 years of pve experience after making half of the server bored with bans after every mass pk to the point they leave server. Love this game.  :normal-2:

Are you trying to say that the current state of the server is her fault? I'm amazed that she was able to put up with ya'all for this long.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Are you trying to say that the current state of the server is her fault? I'm amazed that she was able to put up with ya'all for this long.
She played part in all of it. That's all he said. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I'm amazed also how every offtop from this thread is removed but not things abusive to her. You all can not like her yes as a person. I'm far from beeing fan of 'Tokiro' too but truth is as 'Maat' - she was the only active GM and she was always trying to be helpful and put a lot of effort in this server.  But as toxic community as this one don't know what is a respect and beeing thankful for what someone do for them, at all

Offline Mind

• Faction: team subzero
I'm amazed also how every offtop from this thread is removed but not things abusive to her. You all can not like her yes as a person. I'm far from beeing fan of 'Tokiro' too but truth is as 'Maat' - she was the only active GM and she was always trying to be helpful and put a lot of effort in this server.  But as toxic community as this one don't know what is a respect and beeing thankful for what someone do for them, at all
I remember one of my friends was considered to have a offensive name, even though his name wasn't offensive at all. He was then told to farm an ID stone, instead of being provided one like normally. The other option was a ban. Great support. :police:

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I'm just talking from my point which is: whenever I asked her anything from any from my toons she tried to help and in most cases she simply did. And I remember her hosting most of the events I ever saw since she was 'hired'. So contact from 'GM Maat' was professional in my case.
I even didn't know for a long long time that that cute GM Maat was player Tokiro before, I'd never tell  :)

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
heard xmas patch is tomorrow

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am