Epic Perfect World

+40 magic not adding

Offline Nexus

I looked at other topics and tried a search on this but didn't see anything.

Well basically I have a set bonus for +40 magic on both my 140 primal and 140 demonic and neither of them add the 40 magic.  The vitality adds properly though.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
which set ? arcane ? light ? heavy ?

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Well, i have never seen +Mag on HA or LA. It should be AA
I looked on my Psy, and he gets the +40 Mag.
But like u wrote, u are using both, Primal and Demonic.
Thats means u are getting the full Setbonus of Magic Armor. It is just not displayed. That means that u will get those +40 even with 1 Demonic Piece and Primal.
And thats why u cant see a Decrease on Magic if ure only disarm ur demonic or primal. Disarm both and see what happens
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2012, 10:29 am by spikest

Offline Nexus

its the arcane armor

and yeah im using both and I take them off and I dont lose 80 magic, just the +magic on the actual armor, I took off all my armor pieces as well

Offline Curring

I know what you mean (Unless I'm getting this wrong), basically the set bonuses work on the armour type not what grade of armour (I do belive it used to) So you can have nirvana parts and dragon parts but still get the full set bonus because the set bonus is for the arcane armour type, not what grade of armour it is.

So no, having 2 parts nirvy and 2 parts dragon would not get you +80 magic but rather +40 magic and whatever the set bonus is up to 4 parts.

(The above were just examples btw, it works on any gear)

Hope that helped.
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2012, 12:37 pm by Curring