Epic Perfect World

Voting

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
So the voting site 2 link just redirected me to a 404 error page. When I tried to refresh it says i can vote again in 6 hours, now i wasnt able to enter the captcha, so i wont get the gold, I wanna know if there's anything that can be done about this. Anyone willing to chime in on this?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!
So the voting site 2 link just redirected me to a 404 error page. When I tried to refresh it says i can vote again in 6 hours, now i wasnt able to enter the captcha, so i wont get the gold, I wanna know if there's anything that can be done about this. Anyone willing to chime in on this?
I had the same problem few times :x

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Yeah, me too! Happens sometimes. It's a problem with the voting sites only! So, Agatio and the GMs have nothing to do about this.  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?
Yeah, me too! Happens sometimes. It's a problem with the voting sites only! So, Agatio and the GMs have nothing to do about this.  :rolleyes:
Yea, its voting site bug probably xD

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Yea, its voting site bug probably xD
^^  :monkey-49:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

So essentially; EPW gets the vote, stays at the top of the voting list, and we get screwed over?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!
So essentially; EPW gets the vote, stays at the top of the voting list, and we get screwed over?

Maybe. But once I couldnt load the page to vote, so I couldnt vote but I got  the gold o.O

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Well, no. If EPW gets a vote in the voting site, it means you'll get the gold. If you don't get any gold it simply means that they haven't got any votes from that particular voting failure.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Pmed him regarding it... Solved I guess :)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Voting site is ok for me.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Voting site is ok for me.
Same.