Epic Perfect World

Veno..Veno..Veno

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
After going through several threads about venos and their builds, I'm left in utter confusion! Whether to go for a HA build or an AA build! I have no idea so as to which one to try out first! Any suggestions guys? :monkey-17:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You can only get AA r8 so it's pretty obvious dont you think.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
After going through several threads about venos and their builds, I'm left in utter confusion! Whether to go for a HA build or an AA build! I have no idea so as to which one to try out first! Any suggestions guys? :monkey-17:

why not try both? its easy to switch builds and stuff. have fun.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
why not try both? its easy to switch builds and stuff. have fun.
Lol! Yea!  :monkey-26:
But the thing is that most venos I have seen that PK are usually clad in HA! :P
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
for my veno, I started out as an AA then when I hit about 148 I changed to HA. Like someone said before, it does limit you in terms of R8, but Im quite happy with mine not being R8 on its Armour, Ive got the R8 Pataka and Im happy with it :)

Hei

As heavy you pretty much only support your party by being dark, spamming iron rock and nova + purge n amp. Your pet dies quite fast in mass PK and it'll waste your time to ress and you'll loose damage. You will also die quite fast to magic classes.
Arcane veno can kill people as well as support but dies quite easily unless you know what do to prevent it.
Its all up to person using veno and preferences.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Pure magic arcane all the way. It is really the only viable build if you want to be any good in pk alone and/or deal damage in mass pk.

If the only thing you care about is assisting others in mass pk you can also go mixed HA/AA (lots of str & magic) for high defense but very low damage. (Good for purging & amping stuff.)

If you're looking for a good character for pk you may want to hold off on leveling your veno though. There are a lot of rumors about purifyspell being removed and if this is the case then venos will lose by default to every decent sin, bm, psy & mystic, no matter how well you play veno. Not much point playing it in pk anymore after since the majority of the pk population is in these classes.
Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 12:41 pm by Feone

Offline firestorm01

poor venos are being pushed out by mystics..They use to have purpose now pretty much worthless ..oh well

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! Okay, thanks for all the suggestions and info everyone! :)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You can only get AA r8 so it's pretty obvious dont you think.
^This. Its ether lose magic damage/magical defense or gain pdef and figure out a way to mutate foxform(only physical attacking skills) attacks with a good wep. leaving your magic skills useless. AA ftw  >:D

poor venos are being pushed out by mystics..They use to have purpose now pretty much worthless ..oh well
If you think veno's are useless your clearly wrong. Mystics cant debuff anything, They can only spam Nature's Vengeance and Absorb Soul to beat everything with their freakishly high channeling. js   :-\

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Pure magic arcane all the way. It is really the only viable build if you want to be any good in pk alone and/or deal damage in mass pk.
demon veno full AA= paper, if u got lucky on ur get phy def or some reduce
my point is if u go demon try go mix HA/AA if ur that rich go get good r8 stats....
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
my point is if u go demon try go mix HA/AA if ur that rich go get good r8 stats....
If I have to use even one HA, that would mean having that amount of str. Nearly 350str I guess! So, do you think it is worth it to spent that amount of points in str rather than in magic? (putting str points would mean that both mag dmg and mag def would go down) :o

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
If I have to use even one HA, that would mean having that amount of str. Nearly 350str I guess! So, do you think it is worth it to spent that amount of points in str rather than in magic? (putting str points would mean that both mag dmg and mag def would go down) :o
just like what i said DEMON VENO are paper when they are full AA so u rather die 4 sec fast than die about a min or more

my opinion is yes
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Nine_FOx

I have veno and tried to put all available points into magic of my demon r8 veno with not-so-good r8 stats. I am telling you it is paper, they can kill me 2 or 3 sec. The worst part is the barble shield that supposed to give some advantage for veno become worthless in pk. My armor is r8, r8 pataka def level 20, and dragon accessories.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Demon veno AA is mostly for 1v1 for the psy reduce + nova, sage venos for mass pk for the aoe purge and more... if you know how to play that damn veno its not paper at all  :rolleyes: ijs if u know ur skills u can save ur ass lots of times adding the 79/100 skills and morai saves u even more if u know how to use them
In my opinion HA venos are paper since they die very easy vs a magic class and even in mass pk there are a lot of mystics/psys/venos