Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World 8th Anniversary

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
2x drops is meant to be a gift for a few days to celebrate the anniversary, the PvP events that happen to occur during this time are irrelevant. So the 2x drop duration won't be increased to EU DH, and if some asia guild happened to get lucky with the timing and gets more drops then congratulations to them.
Congratulations to asylum for being downgraded to a pinoy guild and on your "luck", I guess.  :police:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
2x drops is meant to be a gift for a few days to celebrate the anniversary, the PvP events that happen to occur during this time are irrelevant. So the 2x drop duration won't be increased to EU DH, and if some asia guild happened to get lucky with the timing and gets more drops then congratulations to them.
"If" c what you did there ;)
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2019, 05:33 pm by Leukar

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
👍👍😂😂😂👍👍👍

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Happy Birthday EPW

Thanks to the old, and the new staff that helps keep the server up and ongoing for so long. 

Keep up the good work Team.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline chubichubi

• いけいけ 気持ちいい
  • Characters: Zea
  • Faction: AxeGroup

Hey everyone.
Epic Perfect World has now been online for 8 years!
To celebrate the anniversary, 2x drop will be activated until Wednesday 20th of November 10:00 Server time
Have fun!
Happy birthday EPW  :tiger-23:

Offline zheb_11

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-DiDiKoT

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.