Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World 8th Anniversary

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
rEaL lIfE aInT fAiR tHiS iS PERFECT WORLD mAkE iT fAiR pLeAsE mAsTeR bUrrBuRd

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
So my enemy is legit a pinoy clan, wondering why they were so bad lol now I see why

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
2x drops is meant to be a gift for a few days to celebrate the anniversary, the PvP events that happen to occur during this time are irrelevant. So the 2x drop duration won't be increased to EU DH, and if some asia guild happened to get lucky with the timing and gets more drops then congratulations to them.
Idc with pve stuff, but i get to know asylum is a pinoy guild , didnt know this , Thanks  :police:

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So my enemy is legit a pinoy clan, wondering why they were so bad lol now I see why
now everything makes sense.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
asylum fak noob guild brUuH only win vs asIanS :pPpPpp any new guild recruit M333 i have godlike p0w3R Xd i need god titel ples peem me inGame!! xXxhArDcOrEgaMER_1337Xxx

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
2x drops is meant to be a gift for a few days to celebrate the anniversary, the PvP events that happen to occur during this time are irrelevant. So the 2x drop duration won't be increased to EU DH, and if some asia guild happened to get lucky with the timing and gets more drops then congratulations to them.
Not fair

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
level 150 ARCHER lf new FACTION with anime marathon on fridays and ex nazis taking orders from immigrants pm ME :OooO 
ye pw, happy birthday :police:

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
guys team please like and subscribe to my youtube PunkenTV i post videos everyday! ! ! 

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
asian guild gotta do dh in their timezone to actually win something cos the eu's are slacking hard :-[

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rindo

• CardinaLs Sniper 🏹
  • Born to be wild
  • Characters: ♐ Rindo ♐
  • Faction: CardinaLs
asian guild gotta do dh in their timezone to actually win something cos the eu's are slacking hard :-[
Lul. Alamat merge to Slayers and Vehedogs merge to Asylum and Akats. Cardi moved to other server because no more asian guild. We don’t want to compete with 5Guild ( Asylum) 😂

Offline loren.

2x drops kinda dumb cuz nobody farms anymore but go off sis.

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
y'all act like mass pk  hasn't always been messed up