Epic Perfect World

Mystic and your useless pets and plants ( BUFF MS PLS)

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
burdette probably won't read this topic but the truth has to be told .... Mystic ultimate is the game's worst skill + healing plants are incredibly useless on this server (2 skills that can be removed from the skill bar) + pets without life and no damage (1shot and bye) + Cragglord supposedly one of the best damage skills on other servers is exactly shit here (-1 skill on skill bar) + ultimate pet is worse than any other mystic pet and dies at 1 second + pet salvation is supposed to help with defensive support but this pet's buff can't resist half an atk ....
Every day we look at the GM working on new pets for venocancer and I wonder ... it's easier to make more pets for venoms that already have more than 100 pets or balance other things like these useless mystic skills ... I just List 5 useless skills that could easily be edited by our gm burdette but he prefers to create new skills and pets halloween ....

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
+                                      
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
+++++++, agree to everything here

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
+1             

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart
+1 to everything! For a so called hybrid class they can't even do either job properly. Their dmgs tickle people with buffs and every healing skill but Break in Clouds is useless for pvps. Like acback said even their ultimate skill is worthless in everything cept pve and even then you must leech it fast or it dies in 3-4 hits :-X

Offline Lou

• Forum Veteran
agreeing bc ceai is

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes because petal making People immortal and AS 1 shotting arcane from hell spark is really balance. 

Mystic is a busted class, dont make me bring out mystic and show you its True dmg potentiaal like i did on void destroying everyone without ever dropping once

Every class has skills that are worthless in current meta
Lol i fak you

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Agreed so many useless skills, mystic pets die so quick.

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
"Every day we look at the GM working on new pets for venocancer and I wonder ... it's easier to make more pets for venoms that already have more than 100 pets or balance other things like these useless mystic skills ... I just List 5 useless skills that could easily be edited by our gm burdette but he prefers to create new skills and pets halloween ...."
Hi, just want to clarify a small point here
..unlike the Veno, Mystic can not obtain new pets that easily, simply because the pets are designed as skills not actual pets and that is why I am not making any and I don't think any of the main skills/pets appearance should be changed "Graphically".

I'm insane, it's stupid

Yes because petal making People immortal and AS 1 shotting arcane from hell spark is really balance.

Mystic is a busted class, dont make me bring out mystic and show you its True dmg potentiaal like i did on void destroying everyone without ever dropping once

Every class has skills that are worthless in current meta
Petal making people 'immortal' isn't really accurate, it rather slows down their dying procedure. You are talking about mystics in parties here, but when you are alone, it's a whole lot more challenge to kill anything on your own. This is not void.

I agree with your suggestions, a slight boost would be amazing.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Hi, just want to clarify a small point here
..unlike the Veno, Mystic can not obtain new pets that easily, simply because the pets are designed as skills not actual pets and that is why I am not making any and I don't think any of the main skills/pets appearance should be changed "Graphically".
he isnt talking about the design of the pets lol, missed the whole point completely. he is stating there is more focus around veno pets, e.g their heals and mood skills etc, rather than more focus on making the mystic skill viable instead of a 1 hit wonder for red name.

Offline Mada

• Graphic Developer
he isnt talking about the design of the pets lol, missed the whole point completely. he is stating there is more focus around veno pets, e.g their heals and mood skills etc, rather than more focus on making the mystic skill viable instead of a 1 hit wonder for red name.
You did not read what he wrote well then, I know what he is talking about and I was replying to this part only
Every day we look at the GM working on new pets for venocancer and I wonder ... it's easier to make more pets for venoms that already have more than 100 pets or balance other things like these useless mystic skills
the other part is about making the skills more viable or adjusting them which is Burdette part, that's why I did not comment on it.

I'm insane, it's stupid

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I agree Mystic ult pet is useless, it's on my list of things to check