Epic Perfect World

Slayers officially benched into sz

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Pking Asia only  :normal-2:
There’s no asia for pk now that u merged alamat in ur guild and kinda forced em to sz too
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Alek

• certified ass eater
  • Characters: bdsw
  • Faction: Notorious
Benched enemy while barely even logging for pk, made them sig sz yesterday when we had 20 ppl, trash guild stick to outnumbering akatsuki in gvg in tw map  :police:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
There’s no asia for pk now that u merged alamat in ur guild and kinda forced em to sz too

Merge talk...

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
Made these kids sz on my secret toon 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
You guys show up for dh cores only and we are the pve guild.
Makes sense
1v1 me irl or no balls
Lol i fak you

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
so recap losing for 2 weeks straight then 3rd week didnt leave sz good one LOL

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
1v1 me irl or no balls
Make love not war
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Imagine coming back to server and going from this:

To getting benched into emo sz  after getting demolished for 2 weeks straight :

Ignoring all kind of communication and getting officers to lie over fixed pk out of fear over loss :'( :

Last week

This week

Been fun 2 weeks you lasted, sorry for hurting friendly pekpek feelings  ??? :'( :-X
ROFLMFAO swink legend dude he threw the whole guild off,
see you in dh tomorrow loser be ready for 0 rewards again 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
so recap losing for 2 weeks straight then 3rd week didnt leave sz good one LOL

this is what happens when we fight godsarmy and beat them for 2 weeks straight LMAO no yangstar and harpist to carry godsarmy 
beat these kids so much that they only log epw to e-kiss their e-dates in game LMAO 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
2faced nigas looool 

the mighty tyrants 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
took us only 2 weeks to disband godsarmy and turned them back into BH 2 only guild LMAO 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
imagine 2019 and enemy still scared to lose pk or tw loool 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EMOTIONAL

CAMPED SZ ALL WEEKEND NOW EMOTIONAL
Never expected to see this side of you, since you always said its only pw and u didnt care, seeing this from you its actually very dissapointing. 
Yall talking shit towards Asylum not showing for a pk or two, when all you guys been last weeks was either only planning pk against Akatsuki, even in TW map, and just refusing to pk us for like 2 weeks and actually just showing for DH where u know its legit the only way u can do a proper 2v1 against us with Akatsuki because the land has barely any space for anyone to move and its easier for you to just sandwich Asylum. You been playing so disgustin and then ignoring or either saying you show but you wont. Community and people like you is what actually ruins the server, everytime i log from other games and log epic, i always see 40 ppl afk in misfo or so, then you have Omars guild, i dont see the point on building a guild with so many people on it depending for PvP which was ur point on creating it. When now you just play really stupid, you cant even give excuses for saying people or this squad leader cant log so we not prepared to go pk, you actually just show your ego and your stupidity. 
Mass pks were so fun even if u went 2v1 against us but you actually ruinning the server PvP, i even feel like quitting the server again cause of your stupid attitude and how boring it became again... 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
slayers recruiting old returning players for BH 2 HDD they don't stand chance in pvp so they gotta get somewhere with pve 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
getting tired of disbanding the same godsarmy group for years need new enemies for some challenge