Epic Perfect World

Halloween disappointment

Offline mags

• Beginner
While I appreciate the Halloween patch, I have to note that it's been quite disappointing.  There's no point to doing the basic dailies since the Halloween candy is pretty much worthless.  The Archosaur bosses aren't worth even attempting since you can't get credit for them at all unless you're in the squad that gets the kill.  And while I'd like to think I could find a squad for HoH, I haven't seen anyone calling for this anytime recently -- and that's less than a week after the patch.  I'd hoped to at least be able to obtain a new flyer or two and a new pet or two...…  Is it too much to hope that the same fate isn't waiting around the corner with the Christmas events??????

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
didn't bother doing quests :normal-21: just ignored them 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
While I appreciate the Halloween patch, I have to note that it's been quite disappointing.  There's no point to doing the basic dailies since the Halloween candy is pretty much worthless.  The Archosaur bosses aren't worth even attempting since you can't get credit for them at all unless you're in the squad that gets the kill.  And while I'd like to think I could find a squad for HoH, I haven't seen anyone calling for this anytime recently -- and that's less than a week after the patch.  I'd hoped to at least be able to obtain a new flyer or two and a new pet or two...…  Is it too much to hope that the same fate isn't waiting around the corner with the Christmas events??????
hard work for make one new pet, flyer, fashion , and weapon fashs on model programs.
Defend quest easy, need find one good Quest squad, no camper party. (camper party ban)..
just game, no drama
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline FuIlNerd

• lBakul
  • Blink Best GM
  • Characters: FullNerd | Baku
  • Faction: Nostalgia | Amatsu
 :tiger-31: :tiger-31: After years of playing this game the Halloween Patches / Christmas ones never really get updated much little changes here and there but mostly the same every year so doesn't surprise me.
Old Player might come back soon.

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
hard work for make one new pet, flyer, fashion , and weapon fashs on model programs.
Defend quest easy, need find one good Quest squad, no camper party. (camper party ban)..
just game, no drama
HoH is so easy to do, even easier and faster than Frigid Christmas quests, I’m not sure how are you guys expecting to get those, perhaps from boutique (lmao)? 
Except the Defend quest which is rigged, girl not everything grow on trees. 

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Well, Halloween candy could be used to reshape/hone gears and weapons by exchanging it into Dragon blood Stone, there is NPC at Cromagnon to roll stuffs, it's not worthless atleast.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Worst Halloween patch ever

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
I kinda agree with the OP. 

To get anything 'good'; U need to have people to do the quests with b/c u need pumpkin seeds.  It's very disappointing to me b/c I won't play with people I don't know; & most of my friends have quit the server; some have actually quit the game, so I can't get anything except titles. The only thing I can do by myself are the daily quests & they give U Halloween candy; which is basically worthless anymore. I personally think U should be able to get pumpkin seeds for doing those, too.  And I hope Christmas doesn't get changed so that it's like this b/c I really like the holidays on this server & I would like to be able to participate in them :(  I look forward to them all year & now this for Halloween :(
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Boss hunt drop will be changed so there won't be alts farming it anymore
There will be option to change halloween candy for old halloween rewards
As for Pumpkin Seed, if you can't farm it then buy it with EC. Though I see people asking House of Horrors every 5 minutes in world chat..
Pumpkin Seeds are supposed to make the Halloween event items more valuable, if it was candy exchange then it's as good as free

Patch today or tomorrow

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
Boss hunt drop will be changed so there won't be alts farming it anymore
There will be option to change halloween candy for old halloween rewards
As for Pumpkin Seed, if you can't farm it then buy it with EC. Though I see people asking House of Horrors every 5 minutes in world chat..
Pumpkin Seeds are supposed to make the Halloween event items more valuable, if it was candy exchange then it's as good as free

Patch today or tomorrow
Thanks for that sir, dont update 13:00-15:00 st cos its pk time thanks

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
At this time is nw anyway lol

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
 maJust buy the Seeds from others. It’s only 100 ec each.. Maybe even less now.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Selling pumpkin seeds

Offline Tiphie

• 🌀Iryō-nin🌀
Patch today or tomorrow
:normal-37: