Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you like to have a double skill damage NPC at the event?

Yes.
20 (64.5%)
No.
6 (19.4%)
Maybe.
5 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Ares event double damage npc

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
So, now that the npc's there for only like a minute I was thinking about having a double skill damage npc like the one in the guild base if it is somehow possible? This would reduce the aps class dependency at the event and make it go faster. Feel free to vote/criticise \o/

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Would be good *-* since after like 3h after Ares starts there are only 20ppl each time and it takes 30mins to kill it lol so if ur late u either need a lot of pantiance or rq.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I vote no. Events are supposed to be challenging. Especially considering the Items this event gives. just leave it alone..

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I vote no. Events are supposed to be challenging. Especially considering the Items this event gives. just leave it alone..
this.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Except.. Ares isn't the slighest bit challenging... It's just a long, slow grind of watching 75% of the people afk while the rest just DD ever so slowly to get that enormous HP bar down. Challenge would imply the chance to fail etc, this doesn't happen. Sure Ares hurts but it's not that tough with so many people, it's plain & simply boring.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I like how all the same people always vote no on every player's suggestion lol.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I like how all the same people always vote no on every player's suggestion lol.
I dont vote no on everything. Only on things that really have no need.

Except.. Ares isn't the slighest bit challenging... It's just a long, slow grind of watching 75% of the people afk while the rest just DD ever so slowly to get that enormous HP bar down. Challenge would imply the chance to fail etc, this doesn't happen. Sure Ares hurts but it's not that tough with so many people, it's plain & simply boring.
I've seen ares 1 shot a whole squad many times. and those people who afk are lazy or ether alts. A event is supposed to be difficult and the bosses are supposed to have a ton of hp so it wont be a "give away" type of thing  :-\

Offline Muffin

• Moderated
  • Papi
I agree with Rintashi, Ares is just fine as it is right now.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'd rather like to see something done about the people afking in the instance.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
I'd rather like to see something done about the people afking in the instance.
ya thats just abusing the event. They should extend the aoe range  >:D

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
ya thats just abusing the event. They should extend the aoe range  >:D
You mean like aoe over the entire room? xD
That would be fun! xD
But, tbh when I went for ares, I could barely do anything! My sin was like attacking in a super slow-mo! The FPS was zero and all I could see was red-blue-green lights flashing all over the boss! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
That would be fun! xD
But, tbh when I went for ares, I could barely do anything! My sin was like attacking in a super slow-mo! The FPS was zero and all I could see was red-blue-green lights flashing all over the boss! xD

turn best performance button on/off.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
That would be fun! xD
do what jhin said  ??? and. ya increase the aoe so it gets rid of the afker's and Alt abusers. Will also require more squads to enter for heals and stuff  ;)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
turn best performance button on/off.
Lol! I did that too! When it best performance was on, Anything was barely moving! I turned it off only to get a show of lights!
P.S. Before any of you complain that it's my computer's fault that it can't take the load, let me tell you, I have a quad core processor with 8GB RAM and a GTX 660!
So, it was mainly due to the massive amount of people that went in to do the Ares at that time!  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Lol! I did that too! When it best performance was on, Anything was barely moving! I turned it off only to get a show of lights!
P.S. Before any of you complain that it's my computer's fault that it can't take the load, let me tell you, I have a quad core processor with 8GB RAM and a GTX 660!
So, it was mainly due to the massive amount of people that went in to do the Ares at that time!  :rolleyes:
turn down  your distance then, and if it still like that turn down distance and effects  should go away. I sometimes have to do this for tw or certain events with big groups of mobs+ people   :-[